Reviews for Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth
christy chapter 36 . 10/9
please write more. I've been rereading my favorite stories on and this is one of my favorites I would like to see how everything ends up
msbeth chapter 35 . 10/8
So, I'm about done with my third or fourth read-through of the series. I swear this is just one of those stories I come back to at least once a year for another read. I've got one more chapter to go before I'm caught up again and I'm hoping that there will be another update before the end of the year. It's been almost a year now from the last update. Please, please, please come back. It's just too good not to finish.
JoeCool701 chapter 36 . 9/30
Please please continue to write this story! It needs to be finished
avid reader chapter 36 . 9/26
This series is awesome amazing. Just read again from the beginning this week. Please start updating again.
oaksand chapter 36 . 9/15
Only just found your stories and I am really enjoying your version of events. I hope you find your muse again and come back to them soon.
Milamb chapter 36 . 9/14
I love this story and hope you will upate soon !
So I've just retread the entire series for probably the 5th time, and I still enjoy it just as much. I hope you will update again because it is a great story and I'd love to see where it's going.
Yanijean chapter 36 . 8/30
Hi there, so I have spent the last four days reading STH,Ttbtbt,and this fic and I want to say thank you for all the time and effort you have put into these story lines and characters. Of all the Au stories of LoVe getting together earlier than canon, yours has been my favourite. Your pacing made it seemed possible ( not just wand waving fan fulfillment). Your original mysteries, extended locations( Cabo,Logan's beach house Etc),fleshed out 09'ers and especially your original characters have kept me both enthralled and lacking sleep. I have been using youtube to follow the music and your Pinterest boards to help visualize the fashions and places. I see there has been no updates to this on FF for 10 months now. I hope that RL has been getting in the way in only the best ways possible. I will follow this story in hopes that you will return to it when the time is right for you. Thank you and best wishes.
I'm sorry I've never reviewed, but I came late to the VM party. In fact, this was posted before I ever saw the show.
I've been loving this series. I also really loved the future fic from this series.
Really super hoping you decide to come back to this.
Please, please, please finish this. It's too good of a story to be abandoned!
alinasorokina chapter 36 . 8/19
i love so much your stories, please update)))))
ziebra chapter 36 . 8/12
Hi, I discovered your Truth series in the last year and have read it 3 times through now! I love domesticated Logan and now imagine this house in all other fic where he lives on the beach. Sex scenes are HOT, too. Are you ever going to continue?
Great story. I stumbled upon the first story and read all the way through to this one. I love your universe and would love to see it continue.
VIKI chapter 36 . 8/5
Please please update
labroussard chapter 36 . 8/4
Oh man - i am heartbroken. I hadn't realized you hadn't finished the story. I really love this story and am SO sad to not know the end. I wish I had known about this years ago when you were actively writing. I still really appreciate the story and all the effort you put in. Thanks!
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »