Reviews for Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth
Hey just wanted to say your stories are great. I actually just got hooked onto VM thanks to Amazon TV (I know, so incredibly behind) and it was just terrible having it end the way it did. Reading your stories made it seem so much longer than it did. I love how true you are to the characters voices. Hope you do finish this story! :)
ptitemel38 chapter 36 . 5/1
Hi, its been awhile since I've took the time to review your story, so since I've just read it again I thought it was the right time to remember you of how much I love your stories, the universe you've created is just amazing, you have no idea just How much I've wished that your stories were the real tv show because its honestly better that the real show.
I hope you still have the motivation to finish this story ( and why not do the future one :p )
Josielynn chapter 35 . 4/29
Nice chapter... you are so talented! You were able to show Veronica's increased emotions at this time and how they were waring with each other. Logan's and Keith's happiness Veronica is alive and how most people not involved react without deep thought. I enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's been a whIle since your last update, hope that doesn't mean u hve decided not to continue
because it is a grt story and I would really like to know what happens
Logan sure is obsessed with being in control of V
Gotta say Logan sure likes to have V under his control, doubt it is necessary to make a wish for her to do everything he ask since she pretty much would have anyway - to much like his father in that regard

Also he seems to like to use sex to manipulate her into giving him what he wants
I'd love to see what happens next!
dee chapter 36 . 4/6
i love this story
CuppaTea13 chapter 36 . 4/6
Ok, wow- I sat through and did this whole thing in one sitting. It's awesome and I applauded when Veronica yelled at that nurse for his attitude. Seriously- I literally applauded at my computer screen. I really love what you're doing with this story and it's so exciting and great and I just love how you tackle the issues you bring up and you resolve some but others you let fester a little longer and ugh- it's just so life like and wonderful and where has this story been all my life?
I hope you update again soon, because I really do love what you've got written here and I hope you continue this story like you have because this arc is amazing and I love it.
I love how you're changing the characters and can I just mention how much I love Shiloh and her adorable sweet personality (and also how Veronica told Duncan not to just call her "cute" but also tell her she's smart because oh my god I love that and I cannot begin to say how many times I've told people that while talking to my baby cousins).
You're doing something really amazing here, and I hope you continue to. :D
Tasha81 -formerly Nat81 chapter 36 . 3/29
Hi Jen, its been so long since I reviewed, just wanted to say I'm so enjoying this story, can't wait for the next instalment. I now have a new username and hope you remember me from before ;). I do enjoy all your characters and love how you build the back story for each of them. Can't wait to see how you deal with Hank and Logan..the bus story ooooh so many arcs! While I'm waiting on your update, I think I'll start reading the series from the beginning again... (formerly Nat81)
Please, sir (ma'am), I want some more! Come back, Jack, Come back!
Mrscorye chapter 36 . 3/18
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this series. I hope that you come back to it soon. :)
apcaniglia chapter 36 . 3/16
I have spent the last several days reading your entire "Truth" series from the beginning. I love so much about it. It is so refreshing to read about V and Logan having a solid trusting relationship - the roller coaster that was the tv show in that regard was so frustrating and exhausting. I enjoy your action packed writing - the cliff rescue was especially tense and played out visually in my mind with such clarity and emotion. You write the sex scenes well, and while I have trouble believing that high school seniors would be so prolific(!) I do enjoy what it does for me (and my husband!) after I've read an especially smutty chapter, so thank you for that. ;) I do hope that you will continue to update as I would love to see what you have planned for the characters that I love. I do enjoy MaDi as well even though I enjoyed Mac with Enbom before Chester's death. Thank you for sharing your story with me!
TALOOOSE chapter 19 . 3/16
Love!
Still hoping there will be more
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »