Reviews for Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth
Swtyducky chapter 36 . 2/2
I wrote in your forum that I would love for you to pick this up again , but felt I had to review too. I am a huge MADI fan but I liked her with Enbom too. You have built the characters that didn't really exist in the show perfectly, they fit so well in the VM universe.
Romantic Journalist chapter 12 . 2/1
Which chapter contains that fight between Logan & Weevil?
Anne chapter 36 . 1/31
I so so so enjoyed your Veronica/Logan world. It's a real world which sometimes is not pretty, but its what there is. I love this Logan and Veronica, and how they grow (with some hiccups :)) to be partners through thick and thin. I love how Logan can step back and let Veronica be Veronica, even if it is not within his wheelhouse to begin with. How Veronica works to leave the past behind and learn to trust Logan again is the best I have read.
You are a gifted and talented writer who knows how to balance the dramatic with the real world. So thank you, for giving me (and I guess us) your Veronica and Logan story. I hope you want to write some more soon, or else, maybe share more of the future stories you have alluded to? Veronica and Shiloh are also a favourite!
AmyPC chapter 35 . 1/28
I have finished my second read through. I love this series. I hope someday you continue it. Tonight I am really wondering about Jason Nash and what he's about. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity. Know that should you decide to continue I will be there to read and review! Cheers!
Lexxical chapter 36 . 1/18
Having just discovered this series, I have to say I have really enjoyed it. I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I am now following it just in case. I read Some Truths Hurt and Truths Too Big to be Told and I just love you character development and dialogue.
Phrankie chapter 10 . 1/2
Logan and the peon at lunch is a great example of Logan's ability to read people and yet take the extra time in this instance to make sure he is right. Just like he says to Enbom that Mac is an interesting forever kind of girl and Alexis is not worth his time, Logan knows people.
Phrankie chapter 9 . 1/2
Poor Veronica actually feels bad about what she did to Dick. But Cassidy is such a slimy little dude. I'll admit that the first maybe 10 times I read this story that I didn't really like the Kate storyline, too much time away from LoVe. However, this last time that I read it, I liked it much more and saw Kate as much more sympathetic than a I had before.
Phrankie chapter 8 . 1/2
I really feel for the Sinclairs here. Madison is such a selfish human being. But I can totally seen overcompensating because they felt a lack of connection with a child that wasn't really theirs but at the same time was only theirs. I wonder if poor Madison would have ended up like Betina, interesting comparison by the way. Or perhaps, nurture would have overcome nature and Madison would have a been a softer version of herself.
Phrankie chapter 7 . 1/2
Again hating Betina or loving to hate her anyways. Love the family scene that Keith walks in on at Logan's house when he goes to get Veronica to go the hospital. Jake is all worried about doing better with Shiloh but completely ignores that fact that Leanne is an unfit mother. Kane avoidance at its best.
Phrankie chapter 6 . 1/2
Enbom is stupid and just like a guy to not want her to want to be happy without him when she wasn't even happy with him. I like Veronica inviting Malia to sit with them.
Phrankie chapter 5 . 1/2
I think that this chapter is particularly well done. As the story is written in a script style, I have no problem seeing it my head. But the scene juxtaposition between the football game and the news story is something that I can and makes the starkness of the details stand out against the "teenage normalcy" that Keith wishes for his daughter.
Phrankie chapter 4 . 1/2
I love that Logan defends Dick even to Veronica. He doesn't always stand between them but he lets both of them know that they need to work it out for themselves. Also, Gia is such a dumb blonde without being blonde. I can't believe Kristin Ritter is now Jessica Jones. Would never have seen that coming.
Phrankie chapter 3 . 1/2
I can just see the scenes from the movie when you describe the carnival. Also, Jackie, ugh. She has got to be one of my least favorite characters. I never understood why Wallace would even be interested in her.
Phrankie chapter 2 . 1/2
The line that Keith says about how Wallace needs to learn to lie and hide things made me laugh. Although, he really doesn't want to two liars in the family up to Veronica's standard.
Phrankie chapter 1 . 1/2
And we're back. I have to admit that their are large portions of the second season that I despise. Duncan... cough, cough. I'm so glad that you have written us a much better alternative. I absolutely love the scene of Veronica taking new students around and running into Logan. He must have a Veronica-sense so he almost always know where she is.
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »