Reviews for Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth
I love this story and miss it desperately. Please come back to us Jenwin23.
xshynenstarx chapter 19 . 1/26
Man, I could just not like Jackie, so I think she's terrible. Why is Wallace telling Veronica's secret to someone she clearly doesn't like or trust. That's not a BFF move. Shiloh and Veronica were super cute this chapter. Do we get to find out what Mac did to Duncan? Again I totally love your truth series and live with eternal hope that you will eventually continue this in the near future! I love how you write Veronica, Logan and their relationship and pretty much all the other characters in the story. Dick, hank, Kate and Rams are really nice surprise characters. I also really love Veronica's relationships with Meg and Alicia. Please comeback to this amazing story and series!
xshynenstarx chapter 18 . 1/14
I don't know how Logan can be friends with Duncan after everything he's done to Veronica. Plus watching them have sex and getting off on it is super creepy and gross.i wonder how much hank knows about what Duncan did to Veronica. Hank is one of my favorite character of yours. He and dick provided really good laughs this chapter. I was hoping for more Veronica and Logan though. This chapter seemed really light on them. And I love reading about them. Their chemistry and banter is really enjoyable. Matt and Oreilia seem like really good neighbors. I wonder what's going on with Nash. He seems to have a storyline. Anyways I hope you comeback to update this wonderful story and series
xshynenstarx chapter 17 . 1/11
Veronica and Logan are perfect together! And totally hot. I thought everything with hank and kat were cute. She seems like a good girlfriend and hank is being a good best friend. It's funny to me to see how much Dick likes Mac but can't really seem to get that point across to her. Hope Kate gets some answers soon. She seems like she's really struggling. Please update this wonderful story
xshynenstarx chapter 16 . 1/7
Aww Veronica and Logan were too cute this chapter. Man, they really use Dick's house a lot. Many good memories for them at least. i agree with Logan Duncan seems to be totally crazy. I really hope he doesn't try to be close friends with him again since Veronica is so uncomfortable around him. Speaking of caring boyfriends, Rams seems to be living up to that title along with 's event seems to be a hit. Madison and .sacks were totally gross. I hope they get caught offered some good comedic relief this chapter. I'm really loving his character. But I really enjoy how you write Veronica and Logan, their personality and relationship. I hope you decide to update this wonderful story and series
xshynenstarx chapter 15 . 1/6
Logan and Veronica are so good together. Look at the working together and make plans. Shiloah was cute this chapter. I'm rooting for Mac and dick. It's so cute how ackward he is around her. Poor Kate, I hope she does something to help with the nightmares. They really are endangering her health. Please update this wonderful story. Need lots more of the truth series
xshynenstarx chapter 14 . 1/5
Poor Logan can't catch a break. At least he has Veronica. I hope Logan is right and they never break up. I am happy to know that he will do everything he can to keep Veronica though. Guess weevil should have listened to Veronica earlier! Poor Kate, her nightmares are terrible. Rams is being a really good boyfriend to her though. I do like this storyline. I do miss Shiloh this chapter. I agree the bruises would have scared her but I think Logan would have benefited from some Shiloh besos. At least Matt is a good friend and neighbor and grandma hatchet is in town! Please comeback to update your wonderful story. I love this series and hope it's continued.
xshynenstarx chapter 2 . 1/2
Veronica and Logan are so perfect for each other. They have such good chemistry and banter. I love reading how you write them. One of my favorite lines this chapter was when questioning Jilly about her not being a crack whore. Hilarious. I'm glad there was a decent amount of Keith in this chapter. Reading about Duncan is just creepy more so with him and Kendall. The Bettina storyline is also uncomfortable too. Anyways, I love this story and the entire truth series that you have written so far. I hope you decide to continue them soon. Please comeback to writing about Veronica and Logan.
xshynenstarx chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Love this story and series. You write Veronica and Logan so beautifully. Their banter is cute and I really feel their deep love for each other. I also feel Aaron's crazy. And I really hope he stays in jail and pays for his crimes against lily, Veronica, Keith and especially Logan. It's kind of nice to see how normal Mac and enbom's break up is compared to Veronica and logans and all the break ups associated with Duncan. Matt is turning out to be a great neighbor. Shiloh was really cute as usual. Jackie still isn't very likable. The conversation about hair styles was funny. I hope that this review will help motivate you to continue this story again. I'm sure, I'm not the only person in love with this series and wish it would be continued. Please comeback to this story!
xshynenstarx chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Aww I love Andy and hank. They are so funny and cute. I think that Andrew and kat will be a really cute couple. What happened when Veronica tried to play matchmaker to kelly and Ashley? And I'm glad you have Veronica realizing that Cassidy is creepy. Too bad no one is taking her seriously. Madison is also super gross. Logan and Veronica are so perfect for each other. They have the best chemistry and banter. You write them so beautifully. This was another great chapter. I'm hoping my reviews will motivate you to write again. But I don't think it's working because this story still hasn't been updated yet. I'll keep trying though!
AmyPC chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Wow! I just spent several weeks rereading your Truth Series. I absolutely love it! I do hope you continue it someday. This time around I am especially curious about Jason Nash. I didn't pick up on the clues to who he is even after reading multiple times! I just love this Logan and Veronica and their relationship. It's not perfect, but they work at it and they are open with their love for one another. I hope we'll someday get to spring break and that they get their trip to France. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy my rereads because every time I discover something that didn't stick out to me before. Thank you for sharing your story.
xshynenstarx chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
Aww this chapter was great. So my goal is to keep writing reviews until you update this story. I hope I don't run out of chapters until you update. This is to show you that your stories are awesome and people(me) really enjoy them and want to see the continued and finished. Hank and Andrew were so cute and funny in this chapter. I'm rooting for Andrew! I always love reading about them. Logan is so good with Shiloh. She is such a smart and cute baby. Ugh Jackie is not winning any points with me either. Mac had the worst date ever. Rams is a really good boyfriend to Kate. They are also really cute to read about. Please update this wonderful story
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
God I love this series. I hope my reviews will motivate you to continue writing it. I live in hope that this story will continue with more glimpse into Logan and Veronica's future life. The way you develop characters is great. I'm loving how you develop characters. Hank and Andrew are some of my favorite new 09ers. They are cute adorable and add some comedic relief. I really like how you havbeen writing Weidman. It was nice to See Veronica finally confront Duncan, but I bet he still thinks he did nothing wrong. Shiloah is so adorable can't wait to read more about her and especially more Veronica and Logan.
MargaritaS chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
i LOVE this whole series, i found it a couple days ago and have been nearly glued to my computer since. I really want to know how you planned things to go, so your long break is worrying me a bit. I am completely lost about nash btw if there have been clues im apparently too dense to see them, lol. I really enjoy how in depth and complex you make the characters, i LOVE all the LoVe and really hope you dont have them breaking up again (you said a while ago that you didnt have it planned so i will hold out hope). I understand your RL has to take precedence but i wanted to address my reviewing habits... when i read a long work in progress i review when i get to the last posted chapter then i usually wait until there are a few new chapters up before i start reading again (it helps me keep the story straight) then i review again, i dont know if anyone else has a similar process but it might explain the flux in review when there is irregular posting.
Anyway I am really looking forward to you continuing this story, i imagine this series will be my go to re-read in the future if i need a VM fix :)
xshynenstarx chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
I just recently discovered your truth series (by recently I meant 3 days ago and just binged read everything) and must say I am in love. I love how you write Logan and Veronica. Their relationship is too cut and I can't get enough of it. I love the plot and different storylines for all the characters. I love Shiloh and her relationship with Roka and Lolo. I love how you write everyone's friendships and how you show them hanging out. The only thing I don't love is how this story hasn't been updated in 2 years. Is there any way for you to at least post the future chapters you have written for you future truth series? I love this series and hope you find the will to finish it one day... like tomorrow.
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »