Reviews for Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth
Aliana chapter 36 . 1/29
I reread Truth story. You are great writer. It is for sure. I know,that after 3 years is doubtful,that you came back to this story,but "Hope dies last..." and I still hope.
Your story plot is it,what should be in VM serial. I would be very fascinated,how you would rewrite 3 season.
I will be still checking... maybe someday you update...
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 36 . 12/21/2017
Please please please keep writing this story. You've created my favorite VM universe and I'm so sad you haven't updated this for more than 3 years. I realize that makes it unlikely that you will even see this, but I really love your work. It's so good, Please finish it for us!
Mirandaannw chapter 31 . 11/28/2017
It's been 3 years since you updated this but I keep checking anyways. Amazing writing hope you update someday
erintherese86 chapter 36 . 9/30/2017
Okay I have just finished reading the Truths series, from Some Truths Hurt up to this chapter. I want you to know that you are a fantastic writer. This hasn't been updated in 3 years and your last author's note sounds like you've lost a lot of motivation which is a shame, but completely understandable if you're not getting the appreciation and reviews you deserve. I really hope you find your motivation and come back to this because it is really good. I've been re-watching season 2 and it's a struggle, it's painful - and then I read this and I think, this is how it should be!
erintherese86 chapter 23 . 9/28/2017
I never know if I should review fics that are a few years old - will the author actually be interested? But I really wanted to say a few things:
1) I'm not at the end yet but I believe this fic isn't finished. I really hope you do come back and finish! You are a great writer, your character development is excellent. I thoroughly enjoy your stories
2) My heart broke a little when Wallace didn't stand up for V! He's the ol' reliable so that was devastating! But it really worked with how you'd set up him and Jackie.
3) You've mentioned a few times you've had some rude feedback. This is the main reason I'm reviewing to balance that out - you don't deserve that. Constructive feedback ok but you clearly put a lot into your stories, you deserve respect and a lot of praise!
4) It's really great to see that you really seem to take on feedback from people where it's reasonable and respectful. The only thing I don't like about the Truth series overall is V/Keith's relationship not being as strong - you've called out that you've had feedback on that, and you've clearly made an effort to improve. You called out another example where you'd had feedback the 09ers were too nice and you immediately made an effort to improve that. You show a willingness to grow as a writer which is fantastic.
5) I really enjoy the storylines of the other characters. I'm so fascinated by Kate's story, it's a great mystery.
I'll continue reading the rest of the story, but I do really hope you come back and finish this - and then write another series! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 9/18/2017
Really hope u finish this someday
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2017
I know it's been three years, but please come back!
bjq chapter 36 . 8/11/2017
AWESOME
PLEASE UPDAGTE SOON
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Re-reading again. I seem to always come back to the Truth Series. I hope you finished one day. And as much as I love the future short, I wanna know how the your school bus mystery ends!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/23/2017
Hope one day we can find out how this ends
Sarcastic girl chapter 36 . 7/12/2017
Your stories are really good. I like how you write all the characters! I also love how you changed the plot. I almost forget your stories aren't canon. Plus LoVe staying together and there being no DuVe is great.
ForgeK chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I just found your Veronica Mars storiesLOVE them!
I really like how you reworked the series and maintain LoVe. I can't imagine how much timeenergy you have put into your Truth series but thank you for doing such a fabulous job.
Nichole chapter 36 . 6/24/2017
I know it's almost been 3 years but this is still my favorite stories. I just read them again and still love them. I still have hope you will be inspired and finish them.
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 6/21/2017
fantastic story, i just reread the whole series again... literally all i have done for the last 3 days... i have developed a theory about nash (feel free to laugh if im way off base) i think he undercover at the high school and has something to do with the drug busts, making him older and working thus weird with meg. im hoping veronica deals with her survivors guilt in a healthy manor :)
loveisloveislove chapter 36 . 6/12/2017
Consider this my 5 years later review after being drawn back to this story. Wow. I just binged through the entire series and I forgot how effortlessly you worked your story with VM dialogue. I often don't like script reading, but your writing is so incredible and fluid, I don't even notice the names. I hope you do decide to continue this story (or let me know how it ends if it's too much to write ;)). But regardless, thank you for writing this and leaving it up here to be enjoyed time and again!
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »