Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
Blackeyez13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
She's the man
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
this is like totally adorable! and well written, that the gods! thasts for wriiting this and who doesn't like a bit of cheese on christmas anyways. keep up the good work. ;D
Fan.fiction.love chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story, very sweet. I see happily ever after, and it makes me smile.
AlphaBetaOmega18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I know this is am old story but I know where the auote is from. "She's The Man!" And such an adorably sweet story!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Fantastic. A lovely Christmas tale.
Tigerwulf chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This actually put me in a Christmassy mood. xP I really enjoyed reading this, it's so fluffy and perfect.
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
cute
cc chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i know it's nowhere near christmas right now but damn i wish it was. this was really great, just what i needed after a shitty night. i'm not embarrassed to say i squealed like a little girl multiple times.
DanceInLightening chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love the She's the Man quote at the end :)
pictishcat chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story! I'm very impressed with the fluffiness of the story, that was not as overbearing in any way. Even I can't do that. When I try to write fluff, it goes very M rated before I know what I'm typing. I definitely Favorited this, Just to show my friends the awesome AkuRoku!
saccharine-sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This story is so cute! I just love your writing :)
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
definitely, one of the most adorable, fluffiest sweetest thing I've ever read in AkuRoku~ god I love you for writing this! *glomptackles*
leap4joytx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hi! I'm up at 10 my time reading this because im trying to stay up to do homework! Any way, i actually took notes on this one. Here they are in semi chronological order:

Title: baby it's cold outside is about date rape.

*you use relatively archaic language, then stop using it, then smatter the piece with really proper vocab but not grammar. It's destracting.

*when you mention axels heeight the first time, he had not yet stood up, and you hadnt yet mentioned it.

*for someone who works as much as you, how can you not like coffee? Im in high school and i need it to live

*my friends say im like larxene possibly because im planning a coup

*is merlin in the games?

*do you have the sme reason for tats/peircings as axel does?

*i love roxas in when theyre talking about his tongue piercing

*was axel a wanderer in the games?

*were axel and demyx friends in the game?

*did you ever drink til you were blind on christmas?

*i love reno. So much.

*i kind of hate riku in this one. Sorry.

*my mom and i holdd chooped style cook offs. That type of cooking is very fun.

*the nighttime section reminds me of sooooo many nigts that ede awkwardly.

*soooo muccchhhh cheeeeeese. I loves it.

*what kind of wine is roxas drinking?

Anyays, this is one of my favorites, and im typically more critical of the things i like. It's well written and sweet.

SIDE NOTE! I think it would be hilarious if in a later chapter of living proof someone mixes up demyx ans zexion, and calls them instead 'zemyx' and 'dexion'. It would harious if that person was drunk.

Question time: who is the other point of view going to be from? I knkw we already have roxas/sora/hayner, so whos number four?
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was actually the first fanfic of yours I came across and I loved the uniqueness of it. Definitely different than a lot of others I had read through and been unsatisfied by. I enjoyed how you reinvented Axel and didn't push uber duber romance from the get go (which is hard to do with a 'stuck together somewhere' premise) and let them kinda figure each other out, and talk a lot. I was never bored by their conversation and it seemed real. :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
really cute xmas story. great job.