Reviews for Clan of the Cactus
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Dear me, there's a Sue with my name! A little yellow pansy in a pot. Ha!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Have to...*ahem* RAH RAH, FIGHT DAH POWAH! *loud laugh* Always wanted to do that. Good luck, Mulberry.
Sylibane Eclypse chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It's a little awkward-feeling, but I like it. Then again, it is about the PPC.

Hope you enjoy writing this...
Ilia chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Winston (Åidokéle Churchilly the First and [history] buffiest) probably excepts... he's around here somewhere. I loved it anyway!

"We shall fight them on the beaches (of the Anduin), we shall fight them at the Council. We shall fight them in Lothlorien, but we shall never surrender (to the Sues)!" is a perfect signature...

Nightwind chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
The URL posted in the chapter/notice did not work for me. Is there an updated link?

As for my thoughts on the temporary triumph by the sues. Long live the PPC and death to the cannon killing sues!
Tzippy chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Funny. Why isn't his name Audrey?
Tzippy chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Towels are very froody! Never leave your planet without them! Excellent fic, I love PPC.
Spoofmaster chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Heh, here I go, reviewing old fics...I do that.

But I know how it is to lose a story (dirty bastards!), and I know the coolness of the PPC. Wish you would've written more of this one. That is all.
Huinesoron chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
[Pokes] Well, that's all well and good - and the killings are good too, very well written - nut why did *you* stop writing?
Why do all the Assassins disappear so fast?
hS
technetium chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
hehe quite funny. I also like the froody HHGG references.
Neshomeh chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
Hello! I'm a follower of the PPC... not an employee yet, though I'm looking toward that end. I'm almost sure you know this by now, but I thought I'd drop you a line and tell you that HarpWire is now Wunderlust. There are two sites for the PPC, and the links to both can be found on that account. { )

Otherwise, you have here another wonderful PPC fic. I love reading these and I think I shall never tire of them. Crisis averted, I hope you will continue the tales of Tick and Jaz!

~Neshomeh, PPC supporter.
Godforsaken chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Yay! I like it a lot. I especially love the Bagenders reference; that's one of my favorite freaking fanfics... You guys are hysterical!
hippydeath chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
w00t!

am reading through all the PPC links on Miss Cams site.

You rock!
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
*squeals* SEYMOUR! I GET IT! Little Shop of Horrors, right?
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
*squeals* SEYMOUR! I GET IT! Little Shop of Horrors, right?