Reviews for Clan of the Cactus
eledh1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Hey! Why has the original PPC been kicked?
AnyAmy chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
Hey, good job. Interesting *and* coherent. Agree with you about the People-fics. If only FFN would count self-insertions as that... Probably not. It would get odd if the author took herself to court, wouldn't it.

So tell me, did Seymour emerge before or after you found the fairy? Just asking.

Should be fun to watch them try flying. Hope the walls in HQ have some give...
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
Best spin-off I've ever read. Honestly. I like Tick. Most excellent. -ORS
San Antonio Rose chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
Got a live one!

. ?storyid748025

*That* particular fic is unfinished (just posted), but I could barely stand skimming the first two paragraphs. Avowed self-insert, as is the sequel. You might be better off getting her in this one, though, 'cause the other one is NC-17 and you probably don't want to have to wade through lurid text that's also badly written to find a spot to shoot from.
San Antonio Rose chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
Oh. Wow.

I'm sure you're right about Min being a fine OC for another fandom (or an original fic), but I have to applaud your creativity on this one. Especially Seymour. I love it. :D Also love the pixie dust (although it originated with James M. Barrie) and the actor fic bit. And Haldir... poor elf doesn't have all that many fangirls.

Best line:

"Portal…house…precioussssssssss…." Jaz’s eyes glazed over as she grinned happily.

I can SO see someone-even myself-doing that!

Great job, mul! Look forward to seeing more! :)
merichan chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I feel like it could have possibally been funnier, but it was just so insainly cleaver that I enjoyed reading it anyway. Keep up the good work and I'd also advise that the machine mentioned at the end also delates the infamouse "I just drank 5 cans of soda!" or "I ate an entire bag of marshmellow peeps!" or whatever their main source of caffine is. .-
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I love it, but I think you've been reading FAR too much Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'd like to see more of this, and maybe a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
I am hey you if any name must be given chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
YAY! Now I have more than one PPC-style fic to read! CotC is great! I can hardly wait for an update. :)

And THANK YOU for taking care of the misspelled names, too. Biblo, Aragarn, and Lagolas are some that have really really really irked me... Oh, and them calling Merry "Mary." *growls*

Anywho... :)
I am hey you if any name must be given chapter 1 . 3/18/2002

Anywho... :)
Architeuthis chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Nice one.

I liked the description of the Department of Bad Parody-and you're so right about the...false advertising surrounding certain comedy fics.

You seem to be hitting all the pet peeves of the decent writers, such as the misspellings of chars' names. (How hard is it to spell BILBO, for Eru's sake? And poor Gimli and Gandalf routinely have their names, butchered, too.)

Oh, yeah, welcome to the PPC.
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
YESYESYES! I love it, mul! PPC with your sense of humor is guaranteed to be great! Keep it up! :) (Oh, and before someone else asks, which fic was this?)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3