Reviews for Be Of Good Cheer
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You captured Charity's personality well.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Mmmm! I'm crying, this is just so sweet and wonderful. Thank you.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Really, REALLY liked this.
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was amazingly written, and achingly poignant. I think Butcher would approve.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is just wonderful! Your Harry is brilliantly characterized, and the side characterizations of all of the Carpenters ring very true. The heartwarming ending is just icing on the cake. Yay!
Zarz chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is great! I love all of Harry's internal dialog ("layeth the smackdown" indeed!), and your characterizations of the entire Carpenter family are absolutely wonderful. Really, really incredible work. Keep it up!
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very well done

I look forward to reading more of your stuff
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love this.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Five Stars!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I know I am a bit late, but wanted to thank you for a lovely little story. It is sweet, it is sad, it is poignant, it's uplifting... it's all that x-mass is supposed to represent.

Thanks for sharing,

Maia.
Mike-045 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Incredible! This really isn't comparable to anything else I've read dedicated to the season and holidays; very well-done. Thank you for posting this.

If this were on Facebook, I'd Like it. Cheers!
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This made me tear up a little bit. This is a perfect fic for christmas and is now apart of my personal canon. I love your fics about Michael and I hope you continue to write more. Merry Christmas!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aaarh! Thank you for my Christmas present. What a wonderfully warm and fuzzy way to start my day. But I didn't get you anything! How embarrassing!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was wonderful. Unfortunately, it's exactly the kind of wonderful where I fail to do justice to just exactly how wonderful it is in a crappy review. But definitely very feeling, without being sappy.
hellokitty654 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i loved it it was amazing i could see this happening in the books very good job :)