Reviews for Blood Brothers
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love this! :D Soooo good! I love when they are trapped in the elevator and Logan's bleeding to death, this is so good!

They're all blood brothers! That's perfect! XD
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww I love the ending :D
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i like this story very very much, I love Jagan, thanks for writing;)
That '70s BTR girl at Hogwarts chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
So far I've read five of your stories and I love your writing! I also have a bad case of FCMD and I agree that Logan's the best. The one thing I've noticed that you might want to fix is that I've seen all this stuff before in your writing and in others. There are at least three things in the five stories of yours that you've done in another one. It's kind of boring. Be more creative. Keep writing, espeacailly your story Till I Forget About You. I was intriuged by that one.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great story, I loved the bromances )
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Okay so let me say right off the bat that I LOVED this. I actually kinda read it this morning at 7am when I was getting ready to go out. Then I read it again when I got home around 3 but I was so cold and tired because I was outside all day so I didn't review. Then some of my family came over for dinner and yeah.

I was going to watch some Christmas movies tonight and then die- I mean, fall asleep but I changed my mind. I decided to read and review because you deserve it.

OKAY LET ME ALSO SAY THAT I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU BUT IT'LL BE A LITTLE LATE. BEFORE 2011 THOUGH OKAY? OKAY. SO TECHNICALLY BEFORE NEXT YEAR. BAHA.

Anyway. I would never ever shop on Black Friday. I LOATHE shopping and I LOATHE rude people. Black Friday combines those two things. I finished all my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving this year anyway.

lol. LOGAN IS SUCH A PUSHOVER. LOOK WHERE THAT GETS HIM MY GOODNESS.

THE REVIEW BOX IS JUMPING ALREADY. SHOOT IT.

Anyway, Logan was obviously not fine and I loved it -sobsob- He didn't overreact. He underreacted. I invent words all the time did you realize that?

okay okay okay. i HAD A FANGIRL MOMENT WHEN lOGAN LIFTED lOGAN'S SHIRT (WHICH WAS A VEST HAHA i love you). aRGH. iGNORE THAT CAPS FAIL. i'M TOO TIRED TO FIX IT.

And then the elevator stopped. I told you that I'm clastrophobic (i bet i spelled that wrong). But it was awesome.

AND THEN LOGAN WAS BLEEDING TO DEATH IN JAMES' ARMS AND JAMES WAS CRYING AND GUILY AND IT WAS EPIC AND WONDERFUL AND SO VERY AMAZING.

AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS -DEAD-

And then Logan woke up and James was holding his hand agaun lol. That was my favorite part. Actually it was my second favorite part. My favorite part was when James tried to lift Logan's sweater vest. I actually screamed. I need an intervention. -hdeaddesk-

ANYWAY.

OH YEAH KENDALL AND CARLOS I FORGOT ABOUT THEM. -SHOT-

LOL. KENDALL. HE MAKES ME LAUGH. STUPID KENDALL HITTING POOR LOGAN ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AFTER HE ALMOST BLED TO DEATH. JERKASAUR.

CARLOS WAS ADORABLE.

SDGFDRG LOGAN. YOU ARE WAY TOO FORGIVING. LOOK AT YOUR DAD. OH WAIT RYAN MITCHELL IS MINE LOL. BUT YOU GAVE HIM HORRIBLE PARENTS TOO SO YEAH. IDK.

ANYWAY, CARLOS HAD THE BEST LINE EVER WHEN HE WAS LIKE, "BORING CONVERSATION".

Okay. I caught two BTR references. Number one is from BT Christmas when James randomly bought random gifts haha. Number two was when Logan preteneded to get a phone call like when he pretneded to call his grandma in BT Pranks. oR NOT. tHAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE NEVER MIND.

wELL, i LOVED THIS WITH ALL MY HEART AND i LOVE YOU AND lOGAN AND jAMES AND cARLOS AND SOMETIMES kENDALLL AND i LOVE RAINBOWS AND CHRISTAS AND SNOW AND THIS REVIEW IS OUT OF HAND SO I;M GOING GOODBYE MERRY CHRISTMAS

THANK YOU! :)

P.S. My present to you is called 'Only Seven' haha. But I didn't write it yet so. . . yeah. BEFORE NEXT YEAR REMEMBER? LOL. OK. I GO TO SLEEP NOW. GOODBYE.

ZZZZZZZZ
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really, really loved this story. The plot was so interesting and suspenceful, and I really enjoyed the way you delievered it. It was extremely realistic, and I enjoyed how prominent James' concern from Logan was; it seemed so real to me. I about died when I found out they all donated blood to help him; such a simple gesture but it said so much, especially considering James and Kendall hate needles. Really amazing.

Thanks for posting!
beatrice chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
ha ha this rocks love the end
thisinactiveaccount chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I LOVE THIS. I don't even know what to say. It's gonna be pretty hard to write this review, that's for sure :P

Of course James wants to go shopping on Black Friday xDD I never go shopping on Black Friday. I'm not patient at all. Waiting in line would take FOREEVEEERRR.

"Big Time Christmas" reference? Where James grabs a bunch of random things?

And another car crash, huh? Poor Logan :( I was not expecting the elevator thing. That's why I'm scared of elevators. And even if I'm not a big fan of Jagan, the scene was adorable :)

Aww, they all donated blood :D Even if two thirds of them are terrified of blood. BROMANCE FOR THE WIN.

I love how James got Logan Cuda hair gel. How thoughtful. He really knows his best friend. Yeah, that was sarcasm. But of course they are best friends ;)

"Can we change the subject? This one's boring," Carlos whined.

I think that was my favorite line out of the whole story. Other than the part where Logan got his grandma batteries. I like both lines. And good luck Logan, no stores are open on Christmas. Believe me, I know... Anyway, amazing job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Good story! I love it. :)