Reviews for Sixty first dates
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh, and I live this one as well...
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Had to throw in a little more angst, didn't you? I like the idea, though, it's pretty ingenious, but I can't help but feel this could have been expanded a little more, maybe showing some of the dates as they gradually shifted from novel to straining.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
funny
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
PIE! PIE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

Batman's an asshole. He's right, but still an asshole. I kinda wished Kori had launched him, just for lols.

Alias: Mitsy
Appearance: Strawberry blonde, green eyes. Caucasian.

...I see what you did there...
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Why can't this just have a like button like Facebook? I'm too tired from staying up to read your addicting stories to want to do more :P
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story! Awww they were just forgetting who they were for a while but I love it when they always find eachother together. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, laila :k
Giulia chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
todas as suas histórias são incrivelmente legais!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
AWWWWW SO CUTE AND SWEET! Another terrific story! :D

I really liked the way this story opened up with a few of the notes Dick took concerning their dates.

I loved when Kori came in causing a commotion. She's that cool and badass lol. I also really liked her blunt straightforwardness. She wasn't playing games. She was their for her man and she wanted answers from him. Her indifferent attitude was scary but I was fascinated by it. It's not often that she acts that way.

Liked the moment in the apartment when she grabbed Batman. And I liked how things settled down after he left.

GREAT STORY! :D YOU'RE AMAZING!
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Tsk. Hormone driven humans. Hahaha! :D

c[_] How many times have I given you coffee already? xD
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was beyond cute. 3
CandyPandaBear chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hello!

What a lovely story... :)

I love all these one-shots of yours, they really put me in a good mood and are great to read when I don't have much time to read some of your longer stories. I think it is great that you are one of those authors who doesn't get lazy with one-shots.

One last thing... BATMAN IS A BUM. I really dislike him...

Anyway, great story!
secondbutton chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love you. I love this. I love you. I love this. You're so amazing at writing, Kry. So. Amazing. I was sifting through my alerts and saw that you had updated and immediately clicked. I don't think I'll ever tire of the e'ara universe, and clearly you can't get your fill either, since you said you'd stop producing new fics. (:

But anyway! Your characterization, as always, is great. You've managed to morph Robin and Starfire from the TV screen to your own characters, whilst maintaining the genuine feel of their original selves. The character development you display is so so so amazing.

You inspire me. You really do. Great job.
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
You always manage to make me enjoy Teen Titans again when my love for it fades after several years. As much as I love your standalones, I'm really glad this one was an e'ara series one shot because I can never seem to let go of the characters you created for Robin and Starfire in this one. This was so incredibly brilliant.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was amazing. i always wondered what had actually went down that night, and now i do. thanks for such a good story :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is absolutely adorable! I think that I'm in love, or something. The last few lines are totally something that Kory would say and Dick was really cute and... I don't know. I just loved this!