Reviews for Joyeux Noel
Barren Chasm chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You repeated a part of the story, but it was other wise really good.
Ryuuk96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Adorable, though I must feel a bit sorry for Canada. When he wakes up, not only is his head going to hurt, but his butt as well...

Great story :)
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved it
xxalexisurgodxx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow. The whole thing was beautifully written and described. Matthew is just so adorable, and Francis just so sexy. One of the best lemons I've read for Hetalia. Great job!

-Alexandra
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Nice!
Gedichten chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Before I say anything negative about... anything, I'd like to say that you had a well thought of, interesting plot that I think could have been executed better.

1) You've repeated several sections twice, and sometimes even three times. You could resolve this by editing a bit more.

2) There are a few typing errors, no big deal we all have them, but once again editing more can resolve this.

3) It's just a bit distracting and annoying when you use so many elipses that I can't tell where the period ends and the story begins.
PsychoticDemonic chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was good )

I just thought I'd let you know, in case you hadn't noticed, that a couple of sections of the story were repeating, and some words at the beginning of sentences were completely in caps, if you wanted to change that.

Aside from that, I really enjoyed it

Psychotic