Reviews for It's Just Alcohol and Traditions
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh this was cute. I like the style. Some wouldn't but I do. Its very...doctor-y.
xx
leechlover6685 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Again, I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love how this is written. :)
leechlover6685 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Please continue, I like this one!
Girl in the Library chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I love it! Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove! ... Are you going to continue it ever? Please?
Tardis.diaries chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
please finish your stories! my curiosity is killing me
Gallifrey63 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
FANTASTIC! I was rolling on the floor laughing when the Doctor gestured towards the lingerie section of the shop xD since he's usually quite distracted with Rose, it seems like something he'd end up doing :) I started to choke on nutella when you described his embarrassment *LOL* you most certainly have a gift for writing :)
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I love this. It's so adorable and funny. If you make another chapter, I will gladly read it:) Amazing job
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I love this fic, all humorous denial. P And the rambling, interrupting-self mind speech in the Doctor's head is very much him, and while I sometimes wanna yell GET ON WITH IT, it makes me smile afterwards, because it is indeed our Doctor.

Do you plan to continue, even though it's no longer Christmas?

Btw, thanks for favoriting my fic. _ I got curious and looked at your stuff. Picked a small one to sample. I think I want some more. P
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
lol
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Aw I Rose making the Doctor blush :D. They're made for each other :) liking this fic so far! Allons-y to the next chapter!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love your writing! I really, really do! And your Doctor and Rose one shots? They're brilliant :D. Your characterization is perfect and I love how you sneak in little memories and thoughts throughout the story. Allons-y to the next chapter!
LadyLilithonfire chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Oooh that's so cute! I love Christmas! What present will ha have got her ? Such mumor in your fics! I loved it. Go on Rose, get him! I bet there's mistletoe somewhere Update, please!
Ayjah chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Lol go Rose!
Moonprincess92 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I quite liked it, even if it took a while. Is there more or is this it? I hope there's more but if not, i love your ability to write such a rambling Doctor. He's just awesome. : D