Reviews for What Do You Want From Me?
Montara chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I bet Jasper hates Bella for what she did to Edward. I kind of hate her, too...Hope she did stayed this time, for good!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I hope he's right! :(
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great o/s...thanks for sharing :)
saree192 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
oh I really really hope she stayed... You can really feel edward's heartbreak and his relief when she's back. So well written I loved it:) But I will have to make my own ending that they lived happily ever after when she stayed or I wont sleep tonite lol...
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Teresa R chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So is she back or is she going to leave again or was he having a dream?
TheSpunkRansom chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
love it, thanks for posting ;)
Do'B chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow this is a fantastic story, so many emotions. bella was the one to leave, who would have thought that bella would be the one to walk out on edward? but why? why did bella walk out? not once but a few times?

i really felt for edward in this story. he deserves someone who at least knows what they want, someone who is somewhat confident within themselves, someone who is mature in the ways that a grown woman should be.

sure bella may have feelings of confusion and doubt but she should have at least got herself together after the first time she walked out on edward?

you left us wondering in the end as to weather or not bella would be there in the morning? as much as i want her to be there im thinking that with her track record she may have snuck out during the night? though after her track record im thinking that she may have grown up and now know where she needs to be?

love this story, very well written and i will be reading your other stories.
Master Vampire Soul chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow...

The first time I ever heard that song by Jerrod Niemann, I was touched at his lyrics and the music.

I cried the firs time I heard it and whenever I play it I cannot help but to feel that man's pain in his heart.

My eyes tear up when she called him and he thought about all they shared and what they had lost. I can remember my own pain I shared in the same way, a long time ago.

But to be honest, even though this is a one shot story, you seem to leave it open to the reader to decide if she is going to stay or be gone the next day. I have to say...I think she'll be gone in the morning. I did not trust Bella in this story, at all.

I loved how you wrote in the lyrics without using an citation. You would never know unless you have heard the song.

But all in all, I loved it. I relived a memory...

And great song choice by the way.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So does she stay?
erii.cullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
will u continue this OS? :k
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was brilliant! I can't wait to read more from your stuff! This is freaking amazing!
Beautywithoutabeast chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I cried. I really did. I loved your other story and this, just hit the roof. I love how you explain Edward as if the audience would be experiencing their own heart ache. Love it :)
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well written! I like that Bella is the one to leave him, usually it's the other way around.
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011