Reviews for A Very Vegas Christmas
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh my life, did I cry from all the laughing? Yes, yes I did. I can't believe I laughed so hard. Bravo! I enjoyed the pure gold of a story.
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my god... Dying of laughter now... Everything about this was wonderful... Especially Hikaru trying to marry Kyouya to keep him away from Kaoru... Oh dear god, I think my ribs are cracking from laughing so hard...
pikagurl12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome that was funny.
HawkRider chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh, this was hilarious! Such a great story! I feel so sorry for Haruhi... Not so much for Tamaki or Hikaru though...

Anyway, this was a great piece of work! Don't be lazy when Christmas comes back around!
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG. I'm pretty sure I laughed through the whole thing, which was difficult because it's six in the morning and I didn't want to wake up my room mate, but man... so good! I'll forever have the image of little Hunny behind the wheel of a police car, Tamaki in Care Bear boxers and Hikaru trying to protect his twin's virtue.

I really wish this was an episode so I could watch it lol.

P.S. The line when Hikaru claims he might have thrown off his beloved's wedding ring in a fit of passion... oh wow haha.
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Day. Has been made. Absolutely loved it. To be honest, I can't even begin to describe how much this made me happy. I love your fics sooooooo so much.
Sam chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OH. MY. GOD.

ASDFGHJKL:))))))))))

This is epic. Las Vegas can't stand the reality of Ouran Host Club. I think the whole American soil can't stand the reality of them :D

I'm a fan of your fictionworks. I've read from OTNK until ISaIH. I adore your works. And I'm also a KaoruxKyouya fan (alongside HaruhixHikaru).

Keep up the goodwork, dear!

-Sam
lichter16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Haha wow! This was absolutely hilarious and I have no idea how you thought of any of that, but I applaud you. I love how you write these stories that tie along with your main one. Please continue writing while I go review your other stories that I meant to review earlier.
Lilac Rose6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
CANNOT. STOP. LAUGHING. I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I CAN'T BREATH THROUGH MY LAUGHTER. I'M SERIOUS. LIKE, SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. XDD This is the best drunk crack fic I've EVER read! WOOT~! I still think Tama-chan and Hika-kun should've gotten married XDD Oh god... this was awesome.

~Lady Lilac~
Poshons chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh my gawd that was hilarious, instant fav i couldnt stop laughing you should do another story where they drunk again, everybody gets drunk except mori, i realized its like the hangover- ouran style
Written Fire chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You made me laugh sooooo hard. xD
and music chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I was just WAITING for the right drunk Ouran fic. I'm glad I found this. Crazy insane~
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
*cracks up*

I think I'm dying.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas ;P I'm Trying To Hide The Fact That I'm Awake, But This Story 'bout Blew My Cover. I Kept Laughing To Loud. Hey, You Didn't "Show" Hikaru Molesting Kyoya... Or Kaoru Trying To Kill Him For It :D

YYWKMN.
ambellina447 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
"Champagne?" - - aaa-haah-haah...

This story was unbelievably funny, I could picture every moment, and it worked out so well! That hardly ever works in crackfics. Wonderful!

I'm not at all a fan of KaoKyou, but it felt natural in this story, so I'm gonna have to go check out this OTNK story of yours. I won't get enough sleep tonight, and I'm blaming you.