Reviews for Zuzu's Petals
Now you just need to write A KND Christmas Carol story and you'll have both holiday classics
Adrianna Agray chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
This was beautifully written, it kept me on the edge of my seat, and had so many twists and turns: ) well done : )
Numbuh 2662 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I love all your stories on this site, especially the numbuh 1 and 362 pairings. I love that pairing and it should have been canon, AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T SINK THE SHIP RIGHT? I would just like to thank you for helping complete a part of my childhood, for writing these stories that made me love this ship even more. THANKS SO MUCH AND PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
deLattre chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Excellent work, sir (although I don't know what the title's supposed to mean). I think from now on I'm going to be using your stories as a model for how to write.
Daft Prince chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Wow... just, wow. That... that is good writing write there. I think this is the first good KND fanfic I've read and it's better than most books. I'm truely impressed.
numbuh 267 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I have fully read the story and as Lee would put it "Cool!". I mean you just writen the best christmas themed KND episode in this entire fanfic, I mean you can predict what the characters are gonna do like you work with Mr. W in making Codename:Kids Next Door. And the story has the perfect amount of angst, humor, and friendship along with a lot of drama I mean numbuh dead? Who would thought of that? And another thing you thought of a new way to stop Grandfather by using Chad old plan, which me and most viewers thought they removed that feature after it first happened so it doesn't happen again but as you pointed out they never said anything about fixing the problem.
You have a bright future in writing your own cartoon or working to better existing kid shows.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I just read this story, just finished this morning actually. And i must say you sir, or ma'am (Sorry don't know of your a dude or not.) Are one hell of a story teller. I am serious. THe whle story was simply amazing, breath taking and emotinal, especially during the waning chapters when Rachel found out Nigel's fate of the Operation Zero incident. Breath takingly brillant. I had first suspected that perhaps he had suffered Tommy's fate in the orginal canon but no you took it a step further and made him perish in the fight agasint Grandfather, and i loved the way you did it. Because i can see Nigel doing something like that, using Chad's method to take down the old man.

Anyway, this is amazing and i cannot wait to see if you have anymore stories up your sleeve.
Fuxion chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Holy smokes. God bless you on this one. I don't think there's enough "GREAT JOB MAN" in the entire universe for you. Please keep up the good work. Man this should be an official KnD movie. This is great. So many great lessons to receive from all this. You portrayed the characters especially 362 soooo well at least if I say so myself. I love your OCs especially Henry. Man remind yourself to pat yourself on the back every once in a while on this one. This is really good.
Emortal2000 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I loved it. I think it'd make a great KND movie.
Eric the Looney chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Having never been Supreme Leader.

His thoughts wandered, and his grin grew as he nurtured the forming idea more and more. This…this could work. He would probably get in trouble for doing it, but it would get the job done perfectly. Henry chuckled to himself as he set the tin aside, standing up while rubbing his hands together madly. Yes, this plan would be great! It worked with that other guy.

Oooohhh, Henry, you are a naughty little guardian angel. Still, this mischievous numbuh 1946 (nice IAWL reference there) is sure to show Numbah 362 the merits of relaxing in no time. can't wait to read more. I especially like that sly line at the end about how the supreme leader doesn't like to have people around his office unexpected.
souhoku chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
I don't like the whole 1/362 pairing, but this was really cute. I really loved it. It was well-written and the characters were in-character. That Henry character was amazing! And I just loved the ending too. xD Great fic!
CluelessMajor chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
And now we come to the last hurdle and the climax of the story. -

I appreciate all the imagery you invested. With so much detail, I could picture everything in my head as I read through this. Even with the heavy atmosphere, you managed to inject a bit of humor (something I've noticed throughout your fanfic) like the guard at teh memorial stating "the holidays are whack". (idk why, but that really stood out to me xD)

And the utter anguish Rachel felt when she read the plaque. I just wanted to give her a big hug. I could almost feel the guilt and self-blame she felt. And once again, I thought that was way too much for an 11 year old to handle. But then again, she's no ordinary girl )

The climax, when she had to chose what epic! ) the count down was well placed and the flashback was well placed. (and I thank you for not using - *flashback* as most authors do... -.-)

Overall, I have to say that your characterization of Rachel gave her a whole new dimension to her. Her metamorphosis was well timed and didn't seem rushed and I literaly was happy at her joy in the end.

The ending was just sweet, especially when Nigel extended his hand out to her and she took it. That is one piece of power symbolism there. I can't wait to see the bright future that is in store for those two - (they happen to be my second fav ship after 3/4)

Although it was a bit cliche with the whole waking up from a dream, it didn't feel out of place. and I thought it was funny how everything came full circle only to start a different cycle with the real Janitor Henry. xD

Overall, this is perhaps one of the best and most well written KND fanfic I have read on this pairing/centered on Rachel. It has been a pleasure to read your fanfic, and I wouldn't mind reading any more you have. )

10/10 3
CluelessMajor chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I'm back -

So where did I leave off? hmmm I liked the fact that you didn't stick with teh whole cliche "midnight" thing. And whoa! How Henry changed! O I could tell we were coming close to the climax of the story and I was at the edge of my seat in anticipation. Not exactly like I would in an action movie, but still similarly.

Wow... I have never read such a good characterization of a beaten down Hoagie. I liked the fact that you managed to keep some essences of Hoagie in this alternate version yet fit him into your story. I expected to see more of the other charaters, like Kuki and Wally, but I was more than content with Hoagie.

After reading that whole scene, I thought Hoagie was just perfect and adding any other characters would just take away from the impact of that scene rather than add to it. (btw, i liked how you slipped in that 3/4 bit about it being wrong that they were worlds away. ;) i'm a 3/4 shipper).

Although this is by far the most interesting chapter I've read, I couldn't help but cringe a little. While reading this, I kept forgetting they were 11. The tone and mood was just so heavy, that it didn't seem like 11 year olds. But then again, it was essential in order for the story to progress. i wouldn't change a thing )

ahhh, my heart broke a little at the last line. How Hoagie couldn't even manage one simple joke. As if the he was a hollow shape of a man (kid?). And thats why I kept forgetting they were 11. I mean to be so young and so broken. -sigh- draws on my heartstrings. However, I can understand, seeing as he did lose everything he held dear, and worse case scenerio happend... he lost a best friend.
CluelessMajor chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I'm really liking Rachel's old team - yet I can't help but find parallels with Sector V. Maybe that's why she couldn't remember? hmmm

hahaha Rainbow Monkeys that are for his "sister" kekeke xDDD

I'm so surprised at Harvey! - I didn't expect him to get over his germaphobic tendencies. And Tommy... tsk tsk...

now that I'm done pointing out the scenes that really stuck to me, I must commend you on your plot! I have to admit, you are very in tune with the characters. I like the fact that none of the KND members are OC, at least to me that is. I feel as if you have a firm grasps on their characters, so much that you can accurately predict how they would act in a situation or how one situation would change them. Like what you did with Tommy and Harvey and what you did with Hoagie in the next chapter.

I also like the little foreshadowing you did. When the girls were talking about the soopreme leader, and Rachel though it was Patton... I had an inkling something was up. and that feeling didn't leave me, so I really wanted to hurry and read the next chapter. )

Love your utilization of characterization and literary elements. 0
CluelessMajor chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Ahhh Fanny, I'm quite attached to her xD I can imagine her trying to console a "crazed" girl and having trouble coming to terms that maybe not all girls were perfect xD kekeke

But before that, I especially am fond of the scene where Rachel didn't want to leave, yet Patton still KICKED her out anyway xD I loled at that.

ahhh, I've never heared of her old team, are they real? or are they OCs? )