Reviews for A Christmas Day Story
PhoenixRising360 chapter 3 . 1/18
This was really sad but sweet too. Mostly sad. I got tears in my eyes while reading. As for being OOC, Tony was a little bit. He would've used humor to cover up his apprehension and put everyone at ease but even a person who is good at that will have occasional times where they can't think of anything to say so it wasn't completely OOC. Gibbs was a little too nice but not so much so that I couldn't suspend disbelief. Great story even if it was sad.
Hieiko chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Made me all teary-eyed.
Madances chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Thank you. I enjoyed the story. Even though it is almost Thanksgiving, I really like christmas stories. Tracy
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
aww so sad but sweet. I loved how Gibbs and Jackson wanted Tony to be with them. He really needed it. Now Tony will never have to be alone physically on Christmas.
GibbsRules chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
A perfect ending to a perfect story!. Loved how Gibbs makes the comparisons between Kelly and Tony both being good kids!. Glad that Tony was finally able to spend Christmas with people who care about him :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
That was sweet, I liked how you shifted the first person point of view to make a bigger impact for each chapter. I hope you had a Merry Christmas...and have a Happy New Year. 10/10
Krishnaa chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Nice one ...loved it... wish it wasn't complete so quick...wish it had gone on a bit more...but all good thing come to an end some time...so ok...

Hope you had a memorable Christmas... Hope you have a brilliant NY11...Cya next year
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
That was sweet. I am glad that Tony didn't spend Christmas alone!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Loved it!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Excellent!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Really good!
sterno chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY NICE STORY ABOUT TONY AND GIBBS SPENDING CHRISTMAS TOGETHER. ENJOYED IT. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Aw, I love how Gibbs thought of both Tony and Kelly as "good kids." Wonderful conclusion - thanks for sharing! :D
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
That was a great chapter. I love the way Gibbs found out that Tony is keeping in touch with his father and now he has a standing invitation to Christmas dinner with the Gibbs.

Ah very sweet epilogue - like the image of both Kelly and Tony coming to Gibbs minds eye as he thinks about his kids.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Poor Tony, I can just imagine him spending his Christmas like this.