Reviews for PHASE TWO INITIATED
beautyofsorrow chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
asjhakjsfa you can't stop thereeeee! I've cried my eyes out every chapter! If I get down on my knees and beg?
beautyofsorrow chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
You're killing me. You are absolutely killing me. This is like... everything I've dreamed of in a fic and more.
Chris7594 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Although I didn't prefer Alt-Olivia over Our Olivia I also can't say I hated her. I thought she was a fascinating character and that Anna Torv did an awesome job giving the character depth. I really liked this chapter.
xBBx chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I take it this story is dumped?
Viktorija chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
And Lincoln loved her for that. - Lincoln 3

And yet there was nothing really rushed in this kiss, no urgency. It was soft and sweet and delicious. - I can imagine that.

*wipes away tears* I loved this chapter!

I loved the exploration of Altlivia's life and Lincoln/Altlivia.
zephy18 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Hello,

Juste une petite review pour te dire combien j'ai adoré ce chapitre. J'aime beaucoup cette histoire mais cette partie est n'ai rien contre Bolivia mais avec cette histoire je sens que tous ceux qui la haïssaient vont être obligés de changer d'opinion à son sujet. Étrangement elle m'est même plus sympathique dans ce chapitre du point de vu de Lincoln que dans le chapitre 1 qui lui est consacré...

A mon sens ton Lincoln est très fidèle à celui de la série: le gars droit sur lequel on peut compter. J'aime la façon dont tu as décris leur premier baiser.

Le choix de Marylin de se faire 'ambrer' m'aurait presque arraché une larme mais j'ai un quota: un seul 'SNIF' par fanfic et j'ai déjà sorti mon mouchoir dans le chapitre 2 ou 3.

J'attends la suite avec grande impatience.

Z.
thefishoutofwater chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I really love the depth of character you have managed to create from the slim pickings we have been given so far on altlivia. I love the story of the original one kiss comment from Lincoln. Looking forward to reading more and finding out how the little one is doing!
angellcakes23 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Wow that was such an intense moment when Walter and Peter were shouting at each other. They both have great points, the question was just what which one was best for the baby. I kinda agree with Peter, it's true putting the baby up for adoption would literally make the baby disappear, but at the same time, what if walternate finds the baby someday, I'm sure he can, then Peter won't be able to find the baby to protect her. Well that's just what I'm thinking.

Also I love how you have Olivia forming a bond with the baby. Who would of thought that huh? I hope before the baby is taken away that Olivia can convince Peter to at least say goodbye or hold her.
angellcakes23 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This is really good! I don't like reading Bolivia stories, mainly because everyone seems to like depicting her as some cold hearted evil bitch. Which in a way she was pretty cold but she wasn't evil. Everyone from the other side is a little brainwashed by walternate, he told her that we aren't real people, were just monsters that look like them. That in order to live, to save their world, we had to die and it wouldn't really matter cause were not real. And so she believed that. Even being on our side I think she still believed that, she had only a little bit of doubt. And so I like how you had her sacrifice her life as well as maybe the only thing that could save her universe by sending her baby to the other side. you showed some of the tiny little glimses of her personality and her heart that we saw sometimes on the show. Like you said, I'm very curious about her as well, what she would really do given the chance to save her universe at the extent of sacrifising, like here in this story it was her baby, or sacrifice herself and her universe and let her baby live and maybe give Peter some more time to try to save both universes.

Okay I've never blabbed so much in a review lol, sorry to bore you. I'm really curious as to what Olivia and Peter will handle this situation, now that they started rebuilding a friendship. Which again I read your one shot and I absolutely loved it and was hoping for some more so I guess I got my wish :) okay now I'm done I promise, I'll go back to readin lol
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
personally I prefer ourLivxLincoln much more then altLivxLincoln but not as much as ourLivxPeter.

poor Lincoln*sniffles* he's too adorkable to have to deal with that romantic tragedy.

anyway very emotional chapter...still think Ella's ourOlivia's kid.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mireya Cristina chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I was very pleasantly surprised to see who's point of view I was reading. I loved seeing Lincoln's reaction to all of this and how you were able to give Alt-Livia more depth through her conversations with him. You made my actually like Alt-Livia. ;) Hopefully the writers will developed her character more like you have. I've heard those rumors that are going on as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it becoming a reality on the show. In your story, it works extremely well. I think I've said it in another review that if the writers were to follow through with an Alt-Livia pregnancy in the way you have done it, I wouldn't mind it at all. ;) Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more.
wjobsessed chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Just wanted to let you know this was an amazing portrayal of Lincoln Lee in this chapter. I keep thinking back to 3.01 when she tells him she doesn't know him at the gas station and how he was truly teary-eyed.

I'm not at all a FauxLiv fan but one has to pity her in your fic.

I'll be curious how poor Peter and our Liv will deal with little Liz.
archivedfics2013 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
WOOP! AltLiv/Lincoln! My day has been made. Even if she did die ...

I loved this chapter. It's great to see AltLivia get some love, because, well, everyone hates her. I think she's incredibly awesome, however, so I liked this chapter a lot :) And Lincoln might be appearing later? Let me guess; he'll be sent over to retrieve the child. But, because writing Lincoln as the bad guy would be impossible (well, it sure as hell would be for me), he'll help protect them? Oh, i don't know. I should stop trying to guess what happens before it does.

I loved this, and I can't wait for more!
Sunny2006 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Amazingly written! Interesting insights into AltLiv and the other side..great job!
fearonlygetsfiveseconds chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
i cried. just putting that out there right away.

am i mad that i cried? nope. CUZ IT WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD. AND I LOVE ALTLIVIA/LINCOLN MORE NOW. they're cute. i'm glad there's some closure for altliv, instead of her just kind of dying. and her mom at the end, i was so upset. :(

i am glad it's going back to our side for the next chapter :)