Reviews for Just a Typical Weasley Holiday
HerMindIsElseWhere chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was brilliant! Rather bittersweet, but I lived the different family dynamics. Poor awkward Percy and Penelope, whom nobody likes. A lovely window into later Weasley life!
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
It's taken me way too long to get around to reading this.

Anyway, a lovely one-shot, I really enjoyed it! It was so sweet to and I know I always say this but your characterisation, even with things slightly AU, was spot-on. It really made me smile. Great job.
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This fic was great fun to read! It's exactly the kind of thing that would happen to them, and you wrote it beautifully. And Hermione and George trying to assemble Muggle toys was priceless :) Nice job!

RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It was amazing, the way you maintained the Christmas air while still making the story insane enough for a Weasley family holiday.

The characters were very real and i loved that about this story especially. not many people can write characters with flaws and still make the reader like them!

Thanks for sharing!
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, I love this Weasley Christmas! So chaotic but that's what makes it special and remembered :)

I love the Weasley family, they're such a big family, each member of the family is interesting and if combined together, becomes fun and really entertaining! :D
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Blimey, that was a story and a half! It really was very good - I particularly liked Hermione's mini-meltdown, and it's nice to know no one ended up in St Mungo's this year.
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow I would love to go to a Weasley Christmas from the way you wrote it! Good job! I love big families and this is prefect for what one would be like for the Weasley's good job. Just a side note. Make sure that you keep your characters solid. Sometimes you would go between in random places or switched names. Other than that it was great!

FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Poor Hermione, I feel for her. It must've been very fustrating, with all those people and all over them behaving mad and all that jazz. I would've smacked them with shovels if I'd been in her shoes. Awesome story and brilliantly written; well done!

Keep Writing!
flourelle chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha, my Christmas was very Weasley. But that's okay. Anyway, I really liked it! I'm gonna reccomend it to some friends...if that's okay? *Wink wink*
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh this is simply gorgeous. I can't pick out what I like best becasue I adore all of it. Except perhaps the little remembrances for Fred, and Fleur's idea for a perfect Christmas, and Hermione's opinion of inlaws... Wonderful fic. (BTW you have Bill in bed with Charlie's girl on a couple of occasions - definitely a typo!)
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh my goodness. There are actual tears on my face from the laughter. Hermione's warning off Cassiopeia from marrying Charlie was some of the best ranting I've read in a while. And militant vegetarian Hermione? So priceless.

This was just wonderful, and Holly's going to adore it. Brava.