Reviews for Ho ho ho!
imOMGbeautiful chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
haha i loved it!

but can you imagine the stories they could tell about how they met! XD

lol and now there will be people looking for hott santas to hit on.

haha keep up the good work
A Devious Mind chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Okay, no. This story started making me feel weird. Really? You really had Axel and Roxas hit on each other? Why? If that was supposed to be funny, then you're not exactly the king of comedy, if you know what I mean. Also, I seriously doubt that this particular story is Child-rated, (I think you know why, and it's not language).

Also, one other thing:

Who the HELL still celebrates Boxing Day? Isn't that only in Canada? Unless you're Canadian, and if that's the case, I'm sorry for the offense.

~Kingdom Key~
bbb136 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Woaaaaaah sorry this is late! I read this a few days ago but it was like two in the morning and I honestly couldn't be bothered to leave a message... and then I forgot in the morning... hehe. :S

;] Better late than never anyway.

Nice Christmasy drabble. Axel's sarcasm was funny and the idea of Roxas being the one with the cheesy pickup lines is one I've never heard before!

) Overall - very nice!

(Your paragraphs and spacing aren't that bad, chill love!)
BonitaBreezy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I am an eighteen year old college student and I got my picture taken with Santa two weeks ago. Juuuuuuuust sayin'. XD
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ahahahahhahahahaha! Oh, this is AWESOME! lol. Perfect ending to a lovely Christmas. :D I liked hot cute Namine was. And Roxie seemed all shy, but his note was amazing!

Hope you had a good day too sweetie! *hugs*
InactiveAnon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I must say I ADORE your characterization of Axel! Lovely little one shot, worth reading, and had me giggling like crazy~ Nice work!
Solace chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
XD Wow, this totally was the highlight of my very early Christmas morning!

This was so funny, and oh, I can see Roxas' face when Axel calls him naked.