Reviews for Great Minds Think Alike
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 6/23
I can imagine this happen... XD
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 2/11
*grin* That was cute. Thank you for the smile.
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/3
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
squeeeeeeee (i don't know what to write, JUST simply beautiful. so i just leave a 'squee' for you) FAVE!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
baahh! its so cute! i love those two and they would totally do this for each other :)
RedVoidentDragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was such a simple, pure piece.
Even if it wasn't much I absolutely love how much you conveyed through this short piece.
Keep up the amazing job, you're easily my favorite fanfictioner (is that even a word? Well it is now! }:'P ), love every bit of your work!

(Also reviewing as a guest since I already reviewed this before hand... weird I don't even remember reading it. xD Ah well have another! :'D)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/16/2013

I think that was Adorable rather than odd... XD

Taisi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I literally "awwww'd" because that's so typical of these two adorable idiots. (:
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So...they both chose to go after the other's most important treasure instead of their own...huh.
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was just perfect! so cute :3 Now I've got the stupidest smile I'm able to do plastered on the lips
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww! can't believe I haven't read this yet, I can't find words for how much I love how you write nakamaship! I could picture this whole scene as I was reading! Totally what would happen!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww it was adorable! They met to of their most precious item for a precious item dear to each other!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This brought to mind the promise between Ichigo and Chad. Luffy and Zoro have a very similar promise, but theirs has never been voiced.

You should use some kind of break between the point of view changes, at least the ones that cover the same period of time from a different perspective. Otherwise it gets a little confusing.
Laughing Writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really like this!
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
bahhh that is soo adorable!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »