Reviews for I Can Learn
a bientot
rosesmom61 chapter 11 . 2/21
I was so excited when I realized I had somehow missed reading this last chapter. I sure do love these boys, and I can't wait to see what is in store for them next.
It's so cold not finishing after that! At least one more to see what it said!
RedOllie chapter 11 . 1/22
dellaterra,

I have read and re-read and re-read this and am chomping at the bit here! I love this story so far and can hardly wait to see where you go with this story!

Hoping your writer's block has gone or will go very soon as your work is really good!
ChoppingPeppers chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Awwww. I am dying here. Please update as I NEED to know what
Edward has written in the letter. Pleeeese!
DarkBlueBella chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Chateau Three Way - ha ha, love it!
That meal sounds delicious, and as for the pre-dinner entertainment...
Edward's written, thank the stars! Can't wait to see what he says.
Thank you for writing.
hahahahagas chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !I'm just ata reading that in one glorious go... Please update soon or I might explode with expectaiton(and impatients)

Love this by the way :-)
kat4543 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
update soon
CynMar Rom chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
OH MY GOD! this can only mean one thing! O.O I can't wait till the next one! (figuratively speaking, of course :)) wow, I had to fan myself a lot while reading this :P
Much love!
Wordyma chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Oh! A letter! And a fun threesome! And angst! Delicious. : )
OliveOyl-Popeye chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Poor Jasper - are he and Edward ever going to be on the same page?
Whitlock's Darlin chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
The boys are back! *claps excitedly, leaves my usual offering of wine, chocolate, and chocolate wine* This story... it gets under your skin. I love it so much and was thrilled to see an update. It was hot. It made me swear. It gave me feels. Thank you for another amazing chapter! It's just... awesome!
flutterfli chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
I have really missed this story, though I know RL can really get in the way. Looking forward to what that envelope from London has in it. I know these two are going to make it back to one another... soon I hope. LOL. Looking forward to the next chapter!
harperpitt chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter! But I keep hoping Edward will be back soon...
Thank you for sharing your talent!
xoxo
bethi13212 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Loved the chapter! And that is how I pronounced Isa's name, so good! Can't wait for next chapter.