Reviews for Best
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is definitely one of my more favorite mistletoe stories. It was so subtle. Very cute :)
manpurse chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
her eyes are Amber
Sherin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
A nice little warm-heart fic... :D
A4Green chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Cute! :))
MOLLY THE MAGNIFICENT chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aww. That was really, really cute! Takari has always been one of my favorite pairings! That was really sweet. I loved how Takeru came in and got the powder for her. Idk why, I just thought it was super sweet. I liked that the older kids set up Takeru and Hikari. And how Sora had to hold Taichi back. Too cute. What a great older brother. It just shows that he cares. I thought it was adorable. I can imagine that Daisuke would freak out if he knew what was going on. Haha. Really cute fic. I enjoyed it a lot!
Hikari and Takeru chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
It's so cute! Well done!
Still Not King chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww, this is cute.

I love how the Takeru and Hikari moment was planned by some of the older Chosen Children. I also think it's really funny that Sora has to hold Taichi back.

Good fic.

Merry Christmas!
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
There's only two words to describe this story: simply adorable. I love the tone of it and the way they way they got to the kiss was very them. I enjoyed this very much!

I always described her eyes as cinnamon colored. Some others put red or brown, but I think they're a nice inbetween color.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a nice Christmas oneshot. Very nice ;) And you write Takari well, I think.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww so cute! I loved the part about Tai wanting to throw Takeru out of the house. *o* soo kute~