Reviews for Bits and Bobs 3
I love Janto chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Poor Ianto.
Glad that he's ok.
Love all the stories that I have read.
it's been some tine will there be any more?
sandysan2013 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Wow! A chance to do good. Poor Ianto, brilliant Tosh, loving Jack. My favorite things in any story.
sandysan2013 chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
Wow! That was a powerful riff on the curse of immortality.
maryquitecontrar chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Really funny! One little thing, Gwen's last name is still Cooper. She didn't change it.
LadyAnalyn chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Poor Rhys. Though I've often thought of turning the whole TW team into animals according to their personality. Ianto would totally be a cat, a tuxedo of course. Jack, I'm thinking a Golden Retriever.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Just read all of these wonderful stories and every one was intriguing, well thought out and a true pleasure to read. Thank you so much! Please tell me there'll be more?!
sd4ianto chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
Cute! I love the pastry line. That was great!
Village-Mystic chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Oh, I never like to imagine them without Tosh and Owen, but this was well done. Thanks for sharing.
whovianbard chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Nice to have you back! I loved your description from Ianto's perspective in this, and the nice moment between Gwen and Ianto when they discuss their insights onto how things must be for Jack. I also now feel the need to buy cream horns, talk about a blast from my childhood! Looking forward to reading more soon.
R.Harper chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Fantastic characterisation! Really enjoyed it :)

I've never fancied getting shot I must say - it just sounds awful.
IantojJackh chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Aww really sweet. Love little moments like this...the time at the hub, not Ianto getting shot.
BelladonasMom chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
I loved it. That was cute! Thanks for the happy ending.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Nice to see you back. Great story.:-) Like the team in this. But where's Owen?
R.Harper chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Ha! Brilliant :) I love Jack getting outsmarted.

And him in a skin-tight lycra outfit is...interesting!

Really enjoyed this.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Aw, glad to see something new! Very adorable, loved the fun look at the team!