Reviews for A Midwinter Night's Dream
The Funny Guy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, the part with the people falling in love with the others, that was funny.
DemonDude12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story. Being a fan of AnnxJack, I think this was especially enjoyable for that reason. Very well written as well.

Hope to see more of your stories soon (preferably the next chapter for "Starting Over". haha) Anyway, take care.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This isn't too bad. Shakespeare is hard to adapt successfully, but I think you did about as well as anyone could with the Bard.

Best of luck in the new year!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Gah. I've missed your writing. I love this. I love you. I LOVE HARVEST MOON AND SHAKESPEARE AND CUTENESS AND -

Ahem.

Blue Cupcakes is a lucky lady. You had me laughing so hard at the part where Gray fell in love with Jack, and the sill drama of it all was just hilarious. And, of course, the ending was absoulutely adorable. Gotta love Jack x Ann.

/favourites
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOL. This story made me laugh really hard. Humor and romance mixed surely makes anyone happy especially Christmas. I also liked it that you somehow included the W. Princess in your story; she really needs more love.

Merry Christmas to you ! XD
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ahahaha, the interactions with the Harvest Goddess and Witch Princess are priceless. Their differing opinions with the complete horror of the HG and expressed delight of WP is such a funny picture.

And although I'm not sure if I can see Ann letting anyone tell her too stay away from the mines -or any possible danger for that matter-, or Gray allowing Claire to lead him out into the cold on such a fruitless quest because of her father.. This made me laugh and for that I liked it, very much.

Poor Claire no matter how many men she charms it seems those magical in Mineral Town are hardly amused. First her heart broken over Gray then Jack, poor girl. And Gray's 'love' for Jack: "Unlike these women, I've got the muscles to catch you if you fall." xD Oh goodness! Bahahaha.
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
EPIC. JUST EPIC.

I really enjoy reading your stories; especially this one, it's was just simple but cute nonetheless.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Laughing so hard...

Epic! Oh where to begin? Just the madness at the end. Sheer win.

Merry christmas!
RoseAngelx chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You. Are. A. Genius.

That was an amazing fic. So clever and I liked it very much. It even made me laugh aloud in places.

Great job, and Merry Christmas!
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OH MAH GAAAAAWWWWWD.

I love this...I love you!

I cracked up laughing when Gray suddenly turned gay. :D And yay, JackxAnn! Squee! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU. I just cannot say it enough! This was awesome, and yeah, Shakespeare is rad awesome too. UGH! I just can't form any words right now. :D :D :D

Anyway, this was really brilliant and I absolutely adore my present. Thank you so much, girl!
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
hahahahahaahaha, how funny! I liked how Gray turned kinda gay, and Ann was the only normal one.

The Harvest Goddess is thinking: Screw the Harvest Sprite. Wtf. lol.

~diego