Reviews for Mistletoe
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
D'aww. 3
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wait, so was it because of the mistletoe, or just random? uh.. kinda confused. but cute christmas story!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Haha, sweet. I like Arnold's typical, teenage boy personality in here. Makes it more favourable.
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aw damn it! I wanted her to look up, and see the mistletoe - if it was really there! - and.. and.. I wanted this to continue! Hahaha, I loved this! What a cute idea. I loved the little Brainy moment, I can imagine him just frozen there, his books dropping, falling everywhere, totally forgotten.

So cute! But I particularly loved Helga's little retort in the beginning. "'You'll notice I didn't say anything to them. That alone should be present enough.'" Just wonderfully in-character. I only wish this were fleshed out a teensy bit more... or we could at least get Arnold's side of things.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
excellent story! deff going on my favorites;)
Lunar-L chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Just a point - mistletoe has white berries lol
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
nice job! :) loved it!
stagetrinity chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
oooh, so cute! Loved the simple story, but with the fuzzy ending :)
Twins of the Earth chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Cute... best Helga and Arnold christmas fanfic i've read.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
GAAAAAWWW FLUFF PIECE! _

Loved it. So cute. In fact, I enjoyed it right from the A/N "Christmas Plot Bunnies" and "...they were nice enough to let us play in their playground"

I don't know if you know this, but on FB a person posing as Brainy and another posing as Lila are "dating" I just found this so funny when you had Brainy give up his crush on Helga for Lila _

One last thing, I think mistletoe has white berries and holly has red.

Keep up the great writing.
Toni chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was really sweet. Who knew Arnold had it in him? (:
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, how lovely!

It was great to *finally* have a fic with Arnold making the first move, instead of Helga having to be the one pulling all the strings.

Know that you rated it K, but I had a gutter mind moment with the "Let's have ice cream and talk" line. XD

Great story, I hope you get visited by your fairies again.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Heh, Helga will now love mistletoe.

Happy Holidays.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awwww so cute
ck3712 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awesome! yay! aww! merry Christmas! keep writing!