Reviews for love is
cherryheads chapter 1 . 1/11
This is so SasuSaku it's soo cute. I was smiling from the very beginning till the end. Just, adorable.
XxAnime159xX chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
So freaking not coincidental that I read this 8 years later. 3 days after Christmas. Do cute
walkingspring chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I love it!
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Reading this in March and still loving it - Sakura can see through Sasuke so easily, I like them bantering like an old, married couple :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
So adorable, thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Damn! This was too sweet! Hahahaha!
Rukia chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love it!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Hahaha! I loved the elephant, and the moving in part! I agree, this is how their relationship would most likely be, not a bang, never a boom. Just soft, quiet, and fluffy snow.
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I got sad when I finished reading- I didn't want it to end ):
This is how I imagine their love as well- nothing special nor flashy, just small gestures
laila45 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I believe for every person 'love' is different. And it's not always what most people talk as.
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
BWAHAHAHAAA xD Oh man, the moving in part was hilarious. Instant favorite!
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
really wonderful thing, i like the sock, by the way
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
sweet! i feel bad for my. fluppy though
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is such a beautiful one-shot SakuxSasu story! You are an amazing writer. I love your writing style a lot :) Sasuke is so adorable to be jealous over a pink elephant Naruto gave to Sakura! And he's romantic in his ways. This is a great, satisfying short story! Love it!
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was so cute! I really like the idea that propelled this fic, especially for a couple like SasuSaku. Well-written as always, and the plot and all the ideas flowed in a very nice way. I guess the only problem I have is with Sasuke, since I'm not sure if he'd say all of these random statements out of the blue. I agree that he'd be a much more open person now, but realistically, he'd still retain some of his past aloofness and cool because a person can never completely change, you know. Nonetheless, great job as always! :)