Reviews for love is
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Damn! This was too sweet! Hahahaha!
Rukia chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love it!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Hahaha! I loved the elephant, and the moving in part! I agree, this is how their relationship would most likely be, not a bang, never a boom. Just soft, quiet, and fluffy snow.
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I got sad when I finished reading- I didn't want it to end ):
This is how I imagine their love as well- nothing special nor flashy, just small gestures
laila45 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I believe for every person 'love' is different. And it's not always what most people talk as.
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
BWAHAHAHAAA xD Oh man, the moving in part was hilarious. Instant favorite!
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
really wonderful thing, i like the sock, by the way
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
sweet! i feel bad for my. fluppy though
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is such a beautiful one-shot SakuxSasu story! You are an amazing writer. I love your writing style a lot :) Sasuke is so adorable to be jealous over a pink elephant Naruto gave to Sakura! And he's romantic in his ways. This is a great, satisfying short story! Love it!
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was so cute! I really like the idea that propelled this fic, especially for a couple like SasuSaku. Well-written as always, and the plot and all the ideas flowed in a very nice way. I guess the only problem I have is with Sasuke, since I'm not sure if he'd say all of these random statements out of the blue. I agree that he'd be a much more open person now, but realistically, he'd still retain some of his past aloofness and cool because a person can never completely change, you know. Nonetheless, great job as always! :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I thought this was absolutely perfect! I loved it because it seems realistic and I could imagime their relationship being like this!
As always, great job and keep writing! :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very sweet indeed, I like the idea behind this and I agree, if there were to be any SasuSaku, I doubt Sasuke would suddenly find his long-lost romantic side and let it sprout out of him, making him, quite literally, totally OOC...

So nice to see this style of fanfiction! I enjoyed reading it very much, made me giggle!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Beautiful and comical!
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
oh my god! that was unbearably cute and romantic..
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awe this was so sweet and cute! Great job!