Reviews for love is
Ichageek chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sweet and cute ./. I can't stop smiling when I read this :/)
thetinroof chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOL I just couldn't stop smiling at the sock scene! It was soooo cute and funny! I really love it. Their love IS special but its not shown through things like fireworks and sparks :) its simple there.
eimipyon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i love your fic, the plot is very original. and i can't totally imagine this as being their canon romance, the characters were IC and the story was fluffy without being unreal. i love this so much thank you keep up the good work
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sweet story! :)
AdotD chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aw I thought this was cute and very nicely written! Love the 1st date, moving in, and getting married details! Thank you :) Fave.
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was awesome. I could totally see this happening, if things ever went the way I wanted them to. Ah well. I really did enjoy this. :D
HaRuKi-No-KiMi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Yes, I really like how you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura's love. Very IC. Wonderful. I think so too that if ever that would happen, it would be like this. I do hope they would end up with each other.)
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwe... It was so sweet! I loved it! :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really loved this.

My favorite line was probably this one:

"He thought he didn't know how to love, but it turned out he'd only forgotten."

That's such a Sasuke quote. I adore you and this story. It defines how the love between Sakura and Sasuke really is; not all the fluff stuff, even if the fluff is fantastic and really makes a reader squeal in their seat. This would be their canon romance.

And their happiness. :)

I love this story.
sasusakufanx chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Really liked this. I thought it was very subdued and calm, and I liked the overall tone.
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Eeeee I love your writing so much! This is really good. The whole serene atmosphere.. Ah, peace. Good job!
yellowlittlebee chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Like this :)
wannabespecial19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
One of the best one-shots i've ever read.
Runaway Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww, that's cute. ;)
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Really good, super super cute. :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »