Reviews for love is
sonia chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sweet!
misframe chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I agree whole-heartedly. This kind of love would be Sasuke and Sakura's love. And I like it better this way. :)
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
heeeyyyyy!

i really liked that.

while it was not especially christmassy, it had a Christmas feel to it. so much of it was warm and rather romantic. Sasuke and sakura had a way about them that was very sweet.

you created a feel to them; it was intimate and private and made this very very plausible. how i think the dynamic between them will eventaully be... once they finally get together. (wishing on a star that this couple will at the very least be canon- wiii-shing!)

but anywho i adored this. when sasuke can give sakura a single sock, and i'm cheesing ear to ear, kiddo you know you've done something special.

snaps for you and chow for now:)
xtyndorothy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
So adorable :3 And gorgeously written, btw.

I like how you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura in your fic :D Sasuke is weird in a cute way, and Sakura isn't that bitchy like in other stories. Kudos for writing an awesome fic! :D
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I so love your work! Simple yet very sweet!
sOrbetes chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh my god. as in. oh my god. ive been squealing these three words again and again with each of the sentences in this fic. truly wonderful! i really love your writing. you never fail to make my heart feel this all fluffy and stuff.. im feeling second-hand "falling in love" right now. so sweet and so in character. sorry for reviewing soooooooo late but srsly, my vacation just started. i was really so busy. D: please write more (although i know i still should read a lot from you!) i have no words anymore! this will def go to my favorite stories!
j303 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
omg love.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
and that was the most adorable thing anyone would ever convey about love :) 3
Catori1207 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i love your SasuSaku fics. they are so cute and you always manage to keep everyone in-character. thank you for the awesomeness .
Xx-Akira-Koi-xX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
may not be christmassy but its down right awesome.

and its still snowing in newjersey...still...in February...not cool D:
Adrianna chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh, I just love how cute and in character this is!
SeptemberGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awesome story!

-9G-
xtrillofeden chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
very nice.

it's lighthearted, it's casual, it's flippant - just like how sasuke delivers his proposal. but it's so in character it's believable and very nicely so. i love the flashbacks you've written to show us how their relationship developed. very creative, by the way, the sock thing and how he asks her out in the middle of a mission. i also love how un-fangirlish sakura is; we definitely need a lot more of that. sasuke isn't dark but not cheerful either, and that makes me love this all the more.

fics like this make me hope. :*

xtrillofeden
the pen that bleeds dry chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Something about this fic makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. Such a good read, Christmas or not!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i love how this is so in-character and yet so sweet
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »