Reviews for love is
the pen that bleeds dry chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Something about this fic makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. Such a good read, Christmas or not!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i love how this is so in-character and yet so sweet
GirlProdigy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awesome story! I like the tone of it. Fitting for a Christmas read.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww, I just got the chance to read this, so sweet. Still waters run deep and sometimes the deepest forms of love aren't the most boastful. I thought it was good and even Sasuke has to get tired of the angst eventually, right?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (late)

Thanks for the story.

thenamebook chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Cjay chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well, that was a highly entertaining read!

Sasuke is in character. I love you for that. You show him to be flippant, but then we discover Sakura is just as flippant as he is! Her response to his sudden proposal is just as casual, so unflinching. Yet in a way it's everything I've dreamt about. It's not explicitly romantic, no I-love-yous or will-you-marry-mes, but their in-character-ness made it all the more believable, which made me really giddy you wouldn't believe me.

Plus, hello there, original plots! You seem to have a knack for that. The way Sasuke moved all of her stuff to his room when she was sleeping, the single sock, his asking her out in a mission. All so original but so cute! Now if only real guys were like that this world would be a much better place to live in, personally.

One thing I have to admit, though, I feel the ending is slightly disconnected to the rest of the story. Not that it's not cute, it just feels out of the blue, sort of like, "how did we get here?" I'm not sure how to explain it, but please, I mean no offense. I simply really enjoy your writing - ALL of them, I must say - and I hope to help, one way or another.
YunaYukari chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very, very cute o / / / o
MitsukiAnime chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really like this story, the way you made their love for each other expressingsubtle then openly really made the story worth while. so Great job, keep up the OUTSTANDING work.

Your new subscriber Mitsuki~
BelieveForMe chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
asdfghjkl I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy inside it's killing me! I was smitten with the whole idea of Sasuke randomly proposing a shotgun wedding, but then you won me over with the whole flashback scene of him asking her out! And then the sock. (If I could italic's 'sock' I would. I would indeed.) THE SOCK. It's so adorably awkward I squealed for a SOCK. Basically, this story was a collection of great lines, together making a great fic.

I think I'll be adding you to my author's list now. A bit late, but Merry Christmas and happy almost new years! :)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great sotry, but shouldn't it be one set of footprints (at the end) because he's carrying her? There would always be two sets of footprints the rest of the time.

Or even better, she's carrying him. ;D
delirious0ne chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was awesome! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us. I know I'm a little late but I hope you ha a wonderful holiday with your loved ones.

I can picture their relationship this way as well. It's lovely though. Relationships are never perfect and I agree that those little thoughtful things are what counts the most. You had me grinning while reading the part when he asked her to move and the whole elephant stabbing thing. Absolutely adorable! Even the sock thing! That was super cute and original. Things like that would make me mush haha. It's super thoughtful.

Great work! Hope to see many more future works from you ]
cmoolas chapter 1 . 12/26/2010