Reviews for love is chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That is just very, very sweet. It's not snowing here, but boy, wouldn't it be beautiful...
Ravellia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Such a sweet Christmas fic!

KarinNatsukawa chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, this is so sweet. AND REALISTIC, can you believe it?

SAKURA. My sweetheart! She's lighthearted and casual and all easy, and the flying kick she delivers to Sasuke, that just makes me laugh. Isn't she sweet? SASUKE. Oh, Uchiha dear. The sock thing is genius, he's such a sap for her. WHIPPED. Also, the little hints you drop that he really cares for her save for his proposal? The mint cookies, moving all of her stuff in one night, noticing that she sleeps weird. Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke dear... I wish it'll end in this kind of tone in the manga. XD
Jona yells chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was so cute. You're a great writer
CinnamonApple chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Pretty, pretty one-shot. Love it :)
drop it like it's hot chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh wow, this is SO VERY SWEET. I love it. The tone is right, the atmosphere is right, JUST LOVE.
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I really enjoyed it~ everyone stayed in character and such~! It's a good read on a Xmas night
Z's Athena chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
"He thought he didn't know how to love, but it turned out he'd only forgotten." ~I think that has to be my favorite line throughout the entire story. It kinda makes sense after everything Sasuke's been through.

An awkward Sasuke is a cute Sasuke but a Sasuke in love with Sakura and he just doesn't know how to show it is so heart-warming I could almost squeal. Plus, I like the sock thing. xD And... and... and... it just makes my insides melt how adorable and in love they are in this fic!

Great job in keeping them so in character that I can almost imagine this happening in the actual Narutoverse. I LOVE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH! :D :)) Happy holidays! ;)
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
so, so pretty! I'm in love. :D

Did I mention I really love your summary? :D
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww... This is so cute. I love the way you kept them in character. Great work! This fic of yours made me hope, just a little a bit, that they'd be together at the end of the series.
twilightsister101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
love it!:))
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wonderful. in a non-christmas-mood-way. which I really love :D
smos chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Reading this made me feel as content as Sasuke and Sakura must be feeling...sigh~ I loved it! Great job! And Merry Christmas!
daisherz365 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really enjoyed this :)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You know, it's weird- when you were talking about Sasuke with prescription glasses in like the first few lines of your story, I immediately thought "WOAH, I've never thought of that before!" Yeah, fail. But it also got me thinking about why Uchihas didn't wear glasses. I mean considering how there are characters in Naruto who have glasses, why didn't Uchihas wear them to help them with their failing eyesight?

Okay, so that was a rant.

Anyway, I agree with the SasuSaku relationship thing- if they ever do get together (and I doubt it), it would definitely be anticlimactic or maybe dark and angsty. I also like the talk about Mr. Fluffy. :]
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »