Reviews for Christmas Toppers, err, Poppers
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 1/18
They probably did some kind of fight-for-dominance thing to decide who went first. I really can't think of who'd win. Mukuro's got the height advantage, I think, but Kyouya's physically stronger, especially if Mukuro is recently out of Vendicare. It's a toss up, I think. Or maybe Mukuro did an Illusion and they both went first. *drools at mental image* *slaps self* NO! I WILL NOT BECOME A MINDLESS FANGIRL! Even if that's really freaking hot . . .
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
REBORN SMART AS USUAL!
Oh god utterly CRACK! HELLISHLY CRACK MAN!
hilarious!
hellzboy chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
hehehe Reborn always wins!
Mage chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I was gaping like a fish for five minutes when I made sense of the title .it was epic
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
XD That was interesting.

Then again, all 6918/1869 fics are :D

That was great, haha.

I loved it~
ikebukurolove chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OK, I only read this like 20 times when I was beta-ing for you, so I'm not so sure if I know the story well enough. Yeah right. Hoo~ Well you definitely gave me due credit (hohoho) and free advertisement so that's like a plus.

But honestly, the story itself is already a huge plus XD Love it. I really love it. Well it's alread like Boxing Day today. And I can't express my love for Mukuro's dress in words. So yeah.

I think I'll leave you with this and go review the other fics, since it's like 12.40am now.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 12/24/2010