Reviews for Mistletoe A young Benicity oneshot
Snitchstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Ugh, so cute! I just remembered how obsessed I was with Felicity as a child and how I always wanted her and Ben to get married! Your story was adorable and so well-written! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Good story!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
absolutely adorable! love it!
MusicKeeper chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Sorry, the guest review below this post was me. I thought I was logged in. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is the perfect thing to read at the perfect time: just before Christmas, and just after I got back into Felicity's world (thanks to YOUR writing. :D). It was very in character, and beautifully detailed. I love it! Merry Christmas to you!
leafysummers chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was so sweet! I always like a good Christmas story, and this one was lovely! :)
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A charming story that sets one's imagination on a wonderful journey. Thank you, L. Fassmann
Cathy Cooper chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I liked your story. You fleshed out your basic story with enough detail that it seemed real and not just a description. Your word choices were different than the common choices and well chosen enough that it wasn't tedious repetition to read your story as in, "the two of them tarried a bit longer...". Your word choices helped the tone and feeling of the situation. Thank you for your story, it was a pleasure to read and enjoy.
Malvina Fiorella Amalberti chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my... Felicity and Ben I love it
popprincess4eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey girl! It's Tiffany! You are an awesome writer!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
DAWWWW! That was SOOOOO sweet! :D Loved it! :)
canadaroks chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
AW! :) ths is soooo cute! its really well-written too!
SummerStarWatcher chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aww! So cute!

Well-written, with good use of descriptive language. (Thanks for not being one of those authors who doesn't proofread.)

I really liked the part where Elizabeth was yelling at Anabelle, seemed very in character. Actually, the whole thing was in character. Excellent work. :)

""How can you say such a thing!" she interrupted, outraged. "I could never forget about you as long as I live! You're a part of this family, a part of our lives, a part of my life! You're the only boy in the world who doesn't treat me like I'm some fragile porcelean figurine that will break if you say something bold, or like I should be scolded for being willful! In fact, never once have you ever gotten cross with me for doing something un-ladylike! If you really think I could just forget about someone as different as you, then you do not know me at all! Oh, why are you laughing?"

This part actually made me laugh, too. So unlike Felicity's usual demeanor, and yet still so in character.

Excellent story, I loved it. Write more like it soon please? :)

~Star
Romance105 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ah i just loved this one shot! you did such a great job of writing it. i hope you continue writing. :)
none0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was a very sweet story! I always imagined that Ben and Felicity would be together one day.