Reviews for Last Christmas
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I liked the idea but it was too complex to be really done this shortly. I would've much rather had the summary and then read about a longer scene where Charlie tries to convince Harry to come to the Burrow.
winky73 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love it!

Merry Christmas!
solunaeris chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ignore those who said this was a "piece of crap!" Love the ending and the fluffy-ness. Happy Holidays~
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awww, so sweet :) I love a happy ending. You really had nasty reviews? People are strange :/
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I think that this is a wonderful little Christmas time story, and I loved the way you tied the song lyrics into the story. I am very happy to have read this story.

Brilliant job!

Drops
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Its a good little story i love harry and charlie it my fav pairing
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ok this fic was ok, but i agree with the other reviewers this has no place in the Harry/Hermione section at all, so please put it in its right section away from here and for the record Harry/Draco fics make me puke as i hate that pairing so much. I'm not homophobic i just hate that pairing.
ThunderS chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Stupid ass WITHDEMONWING
Me chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a horrible story that doesn't make any logical sense at all, and you really need to remove the Harry and Hermione tags from it. No Harmonians want to read this crap.
slashslut chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i love "last christmas!" it's a great soundtrack to this fic:)
Darkmanu chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
err this is harry and hermione how ? plz move this from the harry and hermione section otherwise u will get some nasty reviews

which im tempted to give aswell since this has put me in a foul mood on Christmas eve so thank u for that you just ruined my christmas with this piece of crap
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I guess this is about forgiving people, but it

seems like a Christmas in hell to me.

No fucking way do I want to be friends with or spend

one second with the people who betrayed me ever, why

Harry is such a sucker I'll never know.
scotsremusfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
loved this! Looks like they all ended up with the relationship they deserved!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2