Reviews for Facing Up to It
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 1 . 9/27
Wow this is the second fic I've found that ships Kuei and Song! The fact that he also used Lee is also hilarious. Great work!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/27
This is really cute, and really in character.
SSC chapter 1 . 1/25
This whole thing was amusing, but the royal cabbages made me laugh out loud :-)
StrangePointOfView chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is great. :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Ahaha. It's always great to read the anecdotes from your main stories. XD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Earthspark chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh, boy. *someone* really needed to write this story. Reparations for the ostrich-horse were absolutely necessary. That, in my mind, was the most wrong-headed thing Zuko did in the entire show. I love the way you worked in Kuei. That was priceless. Nothing like a good happy ending. And the speech! The "if I have to do it, so do you, if I can do it, so can you" speech was very well-written. A new favorite! _
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I can't imagine Zuko singing that to himself at the end XD

I've always liked stories where after he becomes Fire Lord, Zuko meets random people from his travels around the earth kingdom. I also like how you characterized Kuei. Good job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*facepalms* Wow, is Song a plot magnet. And Zuko can't tell jokes to save his life.
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful job! I really like your Song/King Kuei crackship and the plot (and Uncle Iroh and Zuko but that's a given since youve written them in character).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
After reading this, I ship Kuei and Song SO HARD! Seriously, I think they really balance each other, with her being so practical and him being so knowledgeable in an airy-fairy way. I can see that you really thought about this. And I like Iroh and Zuko's conversation.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really should have reviewed this thing the first time I read it. Not that rereading it is unpleasant, but first reactions are usually the best ones, at least coming from me. I really think that this story captures the tone of the series quite well and feels canon compliant. I have always wondered what happened to Song since we do not ever see her again after her debut episode. There are plenty of fanfic answers. This one is pretty original. It covered a rather serious decision, but I spent half the story laughing, just like watching the show (well, half the show. The other half has me picking up my jaw off the floor after watching an amazing fight scene).

Hope to see more stories like this. I absolutely love how you handle Zuko, not matter "when" you write him, be it first season or third.
CsRB chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well, since you asked: I found that you kept them very in-character, you had few grammar/punctuation/spelling mistakes (just because I didn't catch them, doesn't mean they're not there. Insidious little buggers), and the plot was funny. I favorited it because it was a fantasy I'd come up with myself (at least the Kuei/Song bit, which needs more love) and Kuei has always been a favorite of mine. :D Thanks for writing.
Doodleniks chapter 1 . 1/20/2012

I am fully behind this pairing. Forever. oUo Someone make this canon.

Ping threw her hands in the air. "Nobody ever tells me anything!"

Best line. Ever. Just saying.