Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 6/28
Omfg, to abandon your story after such a chapter... Nevermind, it was an awesome story!
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 19 . 6/23
I absolutely love this story and I know it's been four years but I just really would love it if you updated because I want to find out what happens next!
oh, mm, pity that there are no more of this fic. Good job.
so strange the so called nurse never catch his neglect, starvation, nor his curse scar and do something about it. fishy business.
Runecutter chapter 19 . 6/11
Pretty spectacular fic. I like the playful manner of Harry flirting with lots of girls while looking for hints what he really might feel. The healing parts were also quite convincing although til now the real motivation for Harry has not really become clear... wanting to do something more than kill or maim is a start but to invest so much time and effort into it takes a lot more of thought and conviction than what we've seen yet. Still the night of the death eater rampage during the world cup final is one of my favorite scenes.

And just when it started to become really thrilling what with how the not participating in the tournament would work out and now the attack and the situation with Hermione... it stopped and no more updates went on for four years.

Talk about disappointing just when the story was on its height of being exciting.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 5/26
Hi,

I'm liking the fic, particularly the bantering dialog in the letter-writing between Harry and Sirius and Remus.

However I'm noticing some stilted dialog that suggests you might be translating any canon dialog from a non-English version of the Harry Potter books, and some word usages that mean the opposite of what you intend. I don't know if you use a beta but it can't hurt to have someone check your chapters over. :)
ChasetheDreamer chapter 19 . 5/15
Love it! Keep it up!
Keep it up!
Coffee1864 chapter 1 . 4/8
you may want to re-think some phrasing...such as "Ron added his two knuts"
Shalk Zailackar chapter 19 . 1/18
Fascinating story here!

I really can't quite see how Harry got a detention out of his fight. THough I am guessing that possibly the instigators will claim he attacked them.

Just a guess it may have been a group of students from one of the foreign schools. Or as an alternative it may have been Hufflepuffs, or based on his remarks to Adrian it may have been some Slytherins.
heirpendragon chapter 19 . 1/13
Please continue this wonderful story. You're doing an amazing job of changing the canon so it has new twists while coming up with innovative solutions to the original problems Harry faces. I really enjoy your portrayal of Harry, you show his determination and power while also doing a great job of making him seem like a teenager who is maturing and trying to figure out how to deal with his problems. Please keep writing this.
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 1/10
UPDATE!
Chris chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Susan Bones is a redhead not a brunette.
SumNumb3rs chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
This was a really, really good story. I can't believe the chances are that I'll never see it finished! :(
sarah999 chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I really hope you update at some point before the new year. Such a big cliffhanger...would love to see the next part of it. And an explanation on why Harry's was attacked.