Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
jmw03u chapter 19 . 9/14
This is my second time reading this. I have very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
DestructiveTerror chapter 19 . 8/6
Hi! Just checking up on where the heck you are! C'mon dude...don't leave us hanging...
Lumosnox360 chapter 19 . 7/13
Wait you just.. .left it there? Whyyyyy it was so good!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 6/23
I'm really enjoying your story! So who else was behind the attack?
TwoWayMirror chapter 19 . 10/6/2018
Oh I really wish you’d finish this! It’s quite wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope nothing too bad has happened to cause the lack of updates. Please consider coming back to it if you would.
TinkaPrime chapter 19 . 9/30/2018
Wish there was more
jmw03u chapter 19 . 9/19/2018
This is a really good story. I like that Harry is learning to be a healer. It is also cool that he is starting to rely on other people for some things and not feeling like he has to do everything himselfThank you for writing this!
yankeetiger chapter 19 . 8/28/2018
I need moooorrrreeeee
Russ chapter 19 . 8/12/2018
And you didn't finish it!
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 6/18/2018
LOL Fred, George...You guys are the greatest of the lot, I swear to magic herself. Best big bro warning ever, sweet, to the point and yet complimentary.
CarolWim chapter 12 . 5/16/2018
I hope that you don't copy the same shit as the original?
CarolWim chapter 8 . 5/16/2018
I always thought it strange that the so called adults would abandon their children to help the ministry.
NatalyaShae chapter 19 . 4/25/2018
I got to the really good part...ahhh
3darlingbirds chapter 19 . 4/9/2018
Why haven't you updated for so long? I love this story! Harry is awesome! I love that he's getting into healing but is still amazing at fighting. I like that he still struggle and I really like how he used his new healing knowledge to fight. Please Update!
Bosma19 chapter 19 . 2/17/2018