Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
Dragon of Selene chapter 8 . 1/31
Isn't Brackium Emendo the made up spell Lockhart used in second year that instead of healing his broken arm vanished all the bones? Why is he using that?
AshPhoenix93 chapter 19 . 1/19
Oh please update! I just read your story and it just ends! ENDS! I need to know what happens!
Nik1627 chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Awesome! I love this story! I hope you can update soon!
LovelyKami chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE! PLEASE, START UPDATING AGAIN! OR HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TAKE OVER AND FINISH IT, PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE!
Calmzone1 chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
dang, no next chapter! Great story, I really want to know who was attacking him, were they doing so because of Moody? Or just because? Hope you get the chance to finish it one day
eliteshadow chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
cool story so far love it please update more soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
good fic. suspenseful... with the ending of chapter 19
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Whaaaaaaat how could leave us hanging like that !?
Update pleaseeeeeee ;_;
take as long as you want but do update in the future.
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Wow~
dianaanne chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Just discovered this story recently. Do hope you finish it; heck of a place to leave it when I want to know who attacked Harry!
Venus914 chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Im happy that Harry turn down Hermione. I hate that muggleborn and Ginny with every beat of my heart.
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Omfg, to abandon your story after such a chapter... Nevermind, it was an awesome story!
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
I absolutely love this story and I know it's been four years but I just really would love it if you updated because I want to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
oh, mm, pity that there are no more of this fic. Good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
so strange the so called nurse never catch his neglect, starvation, nor his curse scar and do something about it. fishy business.