Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
SumNumb3rs chapter 18 . 2/27
Another review for Chapter 19:

Oh how I hate stories like this! It's so darn interesting, well written, and will probably never be finished because it's been so very long! And I'll never find out who all the Hufflepuffs in Cedric's dueling club are who attacked Harry and Neville and why Harry's the one who ended up with detentions! It's just not fair!

Hope you're just too busy to finish this and nothing bad took your attention away! :)
Ryan chapter 19 . 10/13/2020
You know, I do like this a lot better than canon. Most hp fanfiction too honestly, this is just so much more logical and believable, the events and the characters both.
Russ chapter 19 . 10/6/2020
And you didn't finish it.
Snaperocks chapter 19 . 4/29/2020
Really hoping to see updates on this story eventually. I love it!
Fire Tempest chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
I've really enjoyed reading this and I hope that you consider returning to it in the future.
jslee102 chapter 19 . 3/25/2020
Following in case a miracle happens and you come back to it. it was great to this point
jmw03u chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
This is my second time reading this. I have very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
Terrifying-Mitten chapter 19 . 8/6/2019
Hi! Just checking up on where the heck you are! C'mon dude...don't leave us hanging...
Lumosnox360 chapter 19 . 7/13/2019
Wait you just.. .left it there? Whyyyyy it was so good!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 6/23/2019
I'm really enjoying your story! So who else was behind the attack?
TwoWayMirror chapter 19 . 10/6/2018
Oh I really wish you’d finish this! It’s quite wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope nothing too bad has happened to cause the lack of updates. Please consider coming back to it if you would.
TinkaPrime chapter 19 . 9/30/2018
Wish there was more
jmw03u chapter 19 . 9/19/2018
This is a really good story. I like that Harry is learning to be a healer. It is also cool that he is starting to rely on other people for some things and not feeling like he has to do everything himselfThank you for writing this!
yankeetiger chapter 19 . 8/28/2018
I need moooorrrreeeee
Russ chapter 19 . 8/12/2018
And you didn't finish it!