Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
Coffee1864 chapter 1 . 4/8
you may want to re-think some phrasing...such as "Ron added his two knuts"
Shalk Zailackar chapter 19 . 1/18
Fascinating story here!

I really can't quite see how Harry got a detention out of his fight. THough I am guessing that possibly the instigators will claim he attacked them.

Just a guess it may have been a group of students from one of the foreign schools. Or as an alternative it may have been Hufflepuffs, or based on his remarks to Adrian it may have been some Slytherins.
heirpendragon chapter 19 . 1/13
Please continue this wonderful story. You're doing an amazing job of changing the canon so it has new twists while coming up with innovative solutions to the original problems Harry faces. I really enjoy your portrayal of Harry, you show his determination and power while also doing a great job of making him seem like a teenager who is maturing and trying to figure out how to deal with his problems. Please keep writing this.
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 1/10
UPDATE!
Chris chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Susan Bones is a redhead not a brunette.
SumNumb3rs chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
This was a really, really good story. I can't believe the chances are that I'll never see it finished! :(
sarah999 chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I really hope you update at some point before the new year. Such a big cliffhanger...would love to see the next part of it. And an explanation on why Harry's was attacked.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Update this!
Amazing
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
What the Fuck is Harry's problem? I saw nothing wrong or incorrect about what Moody said. Voldemort DOES have an unhealthy obsession with Harry. Harry IS very gifted at Defense. Plus, Alastor NEVER implied that that was ALL Harry was good for! Does it have to do with Harry's own fears?
Lord Dream chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
The flashbacks are a bit of a hassle. Not really loving them.
Mythicall Moon chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
I would like to see the rest of the story. It is nice so far.
Pls update chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Please, please update!
rosebud90 chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Hope to see a new chapter soon
Difdi chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I can think of a good reason not to bolt the beds down on the Knight Bus: if they can move they help absorb some of the lurching of the Bus - if they were fixed in place, the passengers would absorb all of the impact instead.

My guess as to why they don't absorb the impacts magically is that it's probably cheaper to employ wizards closer to the squib end of the scale than the Merlin end, which has consequences when you might need a cushioning or sticking charm cast.
MrRobertsIII chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Excellent fic. Love the healer angle and the change in the tournament.

Hope you come back to his someday.