Reviews for Harry Potter: Healing Hands
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 1/16
good fic. suspenseful... with the ending of chapter 19
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Whaaaaaaat how could leave us hanging like that !?
Update pleaseeeeeee ;_;
take as long as you want but do update in the future.
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Wow~
dianaanne chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Just discovered this story recently. Do hope you finish it; heck of a place to leave it when I want to know who attacked Harry!
Venus914 chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Im happy that Harry turn down Hermione. I hate that muggleborn and Ginny with every beat of my heart.
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Omfg, to abandon your story after such a chapter... Nevermind, it was an awesome story!
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
I absolutely love this story and I know it's been four years but I just really would love it if you updated because I want to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
oh, mm, pity that there are no more of this fic. Good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
so strange the so called nurse never catch his neglect, starvation, nor his curse scar and do something about it. fishy business.
Runecutter chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Pretty spectacular fic. I like the playful manner of Harry flirting with lots of girls while looking for hints what he really might feel. The healing parts were also quite convincing although til now the real motivation for Harry has not really become clear... wanting to do something more than kill or maim is a start but to invest so much time and effort into it takes a lot more of thought and conviction than what we've seen yet. Still the night of the death eater rampage during the world cup final is one of my favorite scenes.

And just when it started to become really thrilling what with how the not participating in the tournament would work out and now the attack and the situation with Hermione... it stopped and no more updates went on for four years.

Talk about disappointing just when the story was on its height of being exciting.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Hi,

I'm liking the fic, particularly the bantering dialog in the letter-writing between Harry and Sirius and Remus.

However I'm noticing some stilted dialog that suggests you might be translating any canon dialog from a non-English version of the Harry Potter books, and some word usages that mean the opposite of what you intend. I don't know if you use a beta but it can't hurt to have someone check your chapters over. :)
ChasetheDreamer chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
Love it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Keep it up!
Coffee1864 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
you may want to re-think some phrasing...such as "Ron added his two knuts"
Shalk Zailackar chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Fascinating story here!

I really can't quite see how Harry got a detention out of his fight. THough I am guessing that possibly the instigators will claim he attacked them.

Just a guess it may have been a group of students from one of the foreign schools. Or as an alternative it may have been Hufflepuffs, or based on his remarks to Adrian it may have been some Slytherins.