Reviews for The Visit: A Christmas Tale
shewolf2000 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Super cute little story! And the PlayWiz magazines bit was hilarious
Arpad Hrunta chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
This was a lovely slice-of-life story of the kind I really enjoy. I liked seeing Remus and Tonks interact with her parents and their child, and thought it was really true to life about how family visits can be. And I want one of those tea sets now!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Absolutely lovely! And what a nice read, now that our holidays are winding down here ;)

Happy New Year, and thank you for this wonderful story. It was like reading a mugful of hot, creamy chocolate! Warm and comforting.
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Oh, that is lovely. Remus and Tonks make such a lovely married couple, united against the relatives... Really enjoyed it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
love the one shot. keep on writing
Rita Arabella Black chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This was a wonderful story! I loved that Tonks and Remus hadn't died; I always thought that was the biggest waster. It was a sweet present for our friend.
FirstYear chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
If only all visits from the in-laws turned out so nicely...sigh. The bits of truth scattered throughout were believable and rang ture...last minute shopping only to take the first thing a salesperson suggests to the horrors of cleaning a kids room (the box under bed was good)...enjoyed the read...
AmeliaQ chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Nice(; Thin it was great and very sweet. Merry christmas
Harta chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I absolutely loved this! Nice touch of humor mixed up with pure good heart-warming moments. They would of been such a happy family! :')

Now I gotta go finish up my own Remus/Tonks fanfiction before Christmas officially ends! Eek!

Again, great job! :P and faved
anon chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
this is cute and heartwarming and such, but would Teddy have been named Teddy if Ted survived?
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow! I love this. Not only funny but, um, timely, as I'm watching my own husband zip around trying to get everything cleaned up for our own guests tonight!

And Greengrass Grocers. Hee! Loves it so much :)

I'll be back later to review the rest. I've sort of got to get started on our dinner dishes for tonight! But thank you, lb-N. This is looking like it'll be a wonderful Christmas story!