Reviews for Years
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is amazing I love it!
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this. I love your Mokuba. Too many stories have him either genuinely believing that Seto is a god of sorts, or crying around for no reason, or worst of all, both.

Your Mokuba is realistic and strong, and very alive. He knows that his brother isn't perfect and he knows it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, Seto will always come when it counts.
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Excellent job. I totally sympathized w/ Seto because I'm the older sibling in my family. If your a real older brother or sister, its just a universal rule: no messing w/ the young ones.

Anyway, hope to continue to see more from you. :D
Tapix chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
...tis epicosity on a stick.

Seriously. This story is so awesome it deserves my personal quote.

I love it.
Key Complex chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
There are certain moments, certain actions that give your story well put phrasing. You have a special way of inflicting emotion onto your words and you show, not tell. The characterization is nice, and simply the way you word things remains to be profound. "The one thing that always stuck out in Mokuba's mind when he thought back on that day wasn't the words, but the smile on Niisama's face. How tired, how stressed, how hurt it was." I enjoy that. It says quite a lot without /saying/ it. You have many moments like this that imply a lot, and just the way things happen, the way a paragraph cuts off to a single sentence and you have the power to make that sentence empowering where others have attempted and failed.

The only somewhat negative comment I have is that there isn't really enough description. I'd enjoy it more if you gave me a sense of the surroundings- the air, the atmosphere. Though, the powerful dialogue outshines most of the rest, so I'm not complaining about it.
Chicary chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very sweet, you still know the Kaiba brothers best!
yumeri chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really miss your fanfics,please continue to write more...
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very sweet. Seto lives and breathes for Mokuba and will do anything for him. Joey better realise that.
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love reading Seto-Mokuba brother fics, and this one is really good. I think you're one of the best writers on this site.

Thank you!
Dark Mage of Sea chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh wow! That was actually very interstring! I so see that Kaiba actually going by that rule that no one dare makes Mokuba cry! You capture that brotherhood between the Kaiba brothers really well. I enjoyed it alot.
Violet chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love it. You should write more! :)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010