Reviews for As The Cullens Would Say
Shian chapter 1 . 7/26
Great story! A billboard Christmas tree? Seriously? Well, this is Phil and Luke Dunphy we talking about, so this shouldn't be surprising. Those pine needles must have hurt. Luke, stop drinking the blood! You've written these characters perfectly in character! Great job!
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow, you captured Phil's thought process perfectly! Nice characterization of the rest of the gang too :)
casey26334 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Your characterization of Phil and Luke were spot on. VERY impressive! Great job!
itslikegravity chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
YESSSS! Twilight refferences and modern family? Nothing is more perfect. I loved this story sooooooo much! You should definitely do another one!
Brookii chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You are amazing! I can imagine this happening. You capture the characters perfectly.

Well done :)
Diamondsgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
haha this is great! "the stab of manhood", "be one with the tree" lol you captured phil perfectly!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You write Phil and Luke so well, and this is hysterical. Love it!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
haha nice. you have a point, the cullens probably do have an awesome tree, but would vampires who already have anything even celebrate christmas? hmmm...
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I loved it! You're really good at capturing the characters. You've definitely got Phil and Luke down. Thanks for writing! I hope to see more from you!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hah, I loved this. I could absolutely see it being a real TV episode. You were incredible at catching the style of the show and personality of the characters. Good job