Reviews for Harry Potter and the Oriental Philosophy
Gullible Marshmellow chapter 9 . 2/13
is this ever getting updated
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 1/16
I love this! I hope for more!
wolfzmasterz chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Amazing story really like it, hope that you sre still writting it because that is a horrible cliffie. Well that and I want to see what happens between natural born daughter and adopted son...
grimmich chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
now this is just getting annoying.
grimmich chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
...really? you are going to just GIVE moldy martial arts... he doesn't even have to learn then just hone his body... that is cheap.
grimmich chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
he gets over the malnutrition right? it always annoying when authors make him this tiny thing that looks ten when he is sixteen...
Symphonius chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Amazing story, but I can't help but be pissed off at how easy it is for enemies to find a way to manipulate things to how they like them, like Redsun. The ministry, as idiotic as they are, are far too easily trusting, and I feel like Malfoy's gaining power too quickly.

Great story though, looking forward to he next chapter.
GL chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
The moral debates over killing are getting tiresome...all of your characters are pretty much monsters by any definition...they assault, they steal, they're homeless, fighters sweat tons so they probably all smell bad, they cause massive amounts of property damage, their clothes are always torn, they're always filthy and bleeding...not killing is supposed to somehow offset all this?!...a good way to describe your characters is that they are 'vikings without any balls'...I hope this review doesn't discourage you!
Umbrae Solis chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I know that it's six months away, but what I usually say is "Have some Ramahanuquanzmastide cheer."
kelwin chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
very fic. I love it please write lots more lol!
dragon stomper chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
dude you got to complete this story YOUR KILLING ME!
chris678 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
not sure how i like this 'martial code' i feel like the 'terminate with extreme firearm based prejudice code' is more my speed
chris678 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
yep definitely an old kung fu movie
chris678 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
damn reads like a old kung fu movie, definitely enjoying it
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I keep thinking that this fanic has a lot of King of Fighters themes going on