Reviews for Harry Potter and the Oriental Philosophy
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/9
Yet another of those wonderful authors that have a great sense of humor. Yes I'm one of those weirdos that enjoy those little plays at the end of stories. Now then, I'm loving this. It's wonderfully funny and keeps my attention. I recognize Tonks and also knew Li wasn't as evil as his press lies. Please keep those chapters coming so I can continue enjoying this story.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 7/29
am excellent story so far. hope to see more eventually!
Prof VMT chapter 9 . 6/29
this was on interesting chapter, i see the wheels begin to move.
Mei Pham chapter 3 . 6/15
This weeaboo "Asians are so much better than Westerners" tripe is boring trash. Not that I really excepted much from an anime-obsessed loser who rants about Naruto and pastes spam bullshit "if you [insert bullshit here], paste this in your profile!" nonsense in their profile.

I can only hope, for your sake, that you grew out of that lame shit.
Firelight Poet chapter 8 . 5/12
... can I donate rocket fuel? just in case you need some extra oomph
FlamingStar1 chapter 9 . 4/23
UPDATE PLEASE!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 4 . 3/18
wow.
misherukuro chapter 9 . 3/11
This proved to be a very entertaining and engaging read thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
GBTtown chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
Read the nine chapters available at this time, very good story. Definitely miles away and in an AU from canon Potter.
Look forward to updates.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I thought martial arts would have been more of a side thing so im not going to bother reading anymore of this story.
Drew86419 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
The way you use dialogue is very annoying. You just go back and forth without any break in between to explain what they are doing as they talk. Is he pacing? Is he thinking up a plan to do something. These are things that need to be put in after you finish one characters dialogue.
Gullible Marshmellow chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
is this ever getting updated
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
I love this! I hope for more!
wolfzmasterz chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Amazing story really like it, hope that you sre still writting it because that is a horrible cliffie. Well that and I want to see what happens between natural born daughter and adopted son...
grimmich chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
now this is just getting annoying.