Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
KyuubiDragneel chapter 4 . 7/28
Anyone know of other stories where naruto gets the edo tensei?
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 7/13
This story kinda pisses me off that it is not been continued for 5 years now. Please continue this please.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 7/12
I'm quite impress... so far no flaws in your story and believable excuse for Naruto to keep the dead reanimation. I see you as a perfectionist.
3.5/5rating
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 5/25
Please please please continue this story!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 5/25
This is freaking awesome.

The Forbidden Scroll (or was it the Scroll of Seals?) is probably the only place where the Edo Tensei is stored in Konoha. Or one of the very few at least. It's a scroll of Kinjutsu, what else would it contain? It's likely the single most valuable and dangerous scroll in Konoha, containing all the forbidden techniques they have developed, stolen, discovered or fought against.

Love this concept, can't wait to read more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 5/12
Good point here about Naruto's morals. Great story, hope you continue it!
doubledamn chapter 4 . 5/9
I never watched the show, but this is how I like to 'hear' (you know how when you read, you sometimes hear their voices when they talking?), anyway, this is how I 'hear' the Kyuubi.

The speech patterns of Hugo Strange as portrayed in 'The Batman' cartoon (2004-2008) with a touch a 'Unsealed Ghostfreak''s rasp from the original Ben 10 show and a slight inflection from Tony Jay's (RIP) accent and deeper tones.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/9
This is interesting, though I wonder if that Jutsu gets overused the Shinigami will have cause to interfere directly with the Physical Plane?

P.S
I hope Naruto always carries around some of those 'Free-Will Tags' just in case he runs into Orichamaru performing the Edo Tensei. Though what would happen if Orichamru used the 'Slave Tag' anyway?
jupimako chapter 4 . 4/18
Awesome! So sad there isn't more.
fray100 chapter 4 . 2/23
keep at the story it's vary good

Is there going to be a paring?
because I'm quite fond of naruto x hinata.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/8
Really hope that you get back into this story, lots of potential, especially once the Chunin exams start!
musme chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I like it!
hubnnick chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Good so what next hinata and hanabi see their mother
Nirvana48 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This is truly the better part of FanFiction. I can not tell you how much shit people put up that counts as fanfic and considering there are about more then ten million stories, you can try but I wouldn't recommend it. Right now, I hope you continue man because this is really good!. :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue to keep up the excellent job!