Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
fray100 chapter 4 . 2/23
keep at the story it's vary good

Is there going to be a paring?
because I'm quite fond of naruto x hinata.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/8
Really hope that you get back into this story, lots of potential, especially once the Chunin exams start!
musme chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I like it!
hubnnick chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Good so what next hinata and hanabi see their mother
Nirvana48 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This is truly the better part of FanFiction. I can not tell you how much shit people put up that counts as fanfic and considering there are about more then ten million stories, you can try but I wouldn't recommend it. Right now, I hope you continue man because this is really good!. :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue to keep up the excellent job!
strabimonx chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Nice
UzuSabakuWind chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Have not seen the other reviews but I want to ask is it going to be a harem
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Edo Tensei takes a human sacrifice, not a brush and some hair.
If you are going to... Not, wait. It's not worth it. The very fact that you even thought this was a good idea proved that you are beyond saving.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Shame you didn't continue this one, though it would have been very tricky to not trivialize everything with both Hashirama and Tobirama running around. I was looking forward to a Hinata/Hikari reunion...
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Axcel

Kushina/Uzu being fearsome with kenjutsu is fanon, not canon. As far as Kishimoto is concerned, she never even touched a blade. What she was known for, besides her beauty and tomato-red hair, was fūinjutsu (sealing), kekkai ninjutsu (barriers), and her unique chakra (which took the form of chains).

Fanfictions writers created the whole 'Uzumaki kenjutsu' thing because they wanted Naruto to use a blade. The fact that Kishimoto hadn't yet filled in Kushina's backstory at that point just helped.

It's the same reason why so many older fics use Arashi Kazama instead of Minato Namikaze. Kishimoto had yet to give the Yondaime a name at that point, so the fans gave him that one.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
did you really have Kushina say she's not an expert on kenjutsu? First Uzumaki were as feared for their kenjutsu as they were for their fuinjutsu. Second, Kushina was about as feared as Minato due to her extreme mastery of KENJUTSU!
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Great story so far
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
unexpectedly gud
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
yes you should continue this story