Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
guest chapter 4 . 7/24
Why does every story that was just getting to the good part has to stop.

I like how Hikari just tell Naruto to get your ass ready in three minutes or else.

Please update, i want to see how the others reaction to Naruto mentioning about Kyuubi.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 6/25
CH 4 That is really intresting story . Please update that story.

I have to see some of my asked Questions and Answers by the way .
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 6/8
Cool story! :)
Monster King chapter 4 . 2/25
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 2 . 2/15
Can't wait for the next chapter!
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 1/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
update
ddentler21 chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Hello, I'm just finishing chapter 3, and despite the fact that this has long since been abandoned this had the makings of a great story. Hope you get bored enough to come back some day!
Currahee506 chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
update please
SrChangeling1 chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
of course you have to continue with the story
Lil Kidny chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
I really like it I think it's good I hope you update this story
dan chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
great story
OrianBloodBath chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
This is an excellent story. And as a Fanfic reader I'm asked to suspend a great deal of disbelief in the name of story progression and plot. It's not all ways a bad thing but I've read stories were naruto practically becomes a god in the space between the second and third tasks of the exams. Or like in cannon he learns nothing in the space of three years. So far I'm happy with how you are building the story and would vary much like to see what you can make of it, and I thank you for making naruto's progress at least realistic. Also the Q&A went along way to clarify some of the questions I had so far in the story. I would like to see more of what you can do, keep up the good work.
~~Orian~~
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
interesting. you did a turn about.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
disappointing. the kushina yes, mikoto also is powerful but it was not stated that mikoto or hikari were s-class level. theyre basically sues now.