Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
OrianBloodBath chapter 4 . 7/12
This is an excellent story. And as a Fanfic reader I'm asked to suspend a great deal of disbelief in the name of story progression and plot. It's not all ways a bad thing but I've read stories were naruto practically becomes a god in the space between the second and third tasks of the exams. Or like in cannon he learns nothing in the space of three years. So far I'm happy with how you are building the story and would vary much like to see what you can make of it, and I thank you for making naruto's progress at least realistic. Also the Q&A went along way to clarify some of the questions I had so far in the story. I would like to see more of what you can do, keep up the good work.
~~Orian~~
interesting. you did a turn about.
disappointing. the kushina yes, mikoto also is powerful but it was not stated that mikoto or hikari were s-class level. theyre basically sues now.
omg... this is gold.
wow. you did well. praise
Balthanon chapter 2 . 6/17
So I've seen this done before, but it was more of a joke fic, it should be interesting to see a more serious take on it. One thing that I do think you need to watch out for is monofocus on getting stronger/combat/etc... When Naruto woke up and Kushina's answer to "what is the most important thing to do right now" was training, my suspension of disbelief just about broke. She has missed 12 years of her son's life and she doesn't want to at least take a few weeks to talk and get to know him? Find out what she has missed and maybe take the opportunity to spoil him a bit? (Even if the team sorting in a week makes that length of time unfeasible, a day or so of mother/son bonding is not.)

Training fics can be fun to read, but don't be afraid to throw in those slice of life moments and character development that isn't tied to how fast you can throw a kunai or whip up an elemental jutsu. (It also seems like bringing in the other two women might flow more naturally if you inserted it when the situation demanded, rather than immediately with kidnapped prisoners. How much more impact would Mikoto showing up have if it was at the culmination of the Wave arc and she woke to her son looking dead after sacrificing himself for a friend only to find out that he is actually alive after all?)
wolfbane chapter 4 . 5/20
this was a good story with a brilliant as well as possible concept behind it. i mean i have seen fanfictions were naruto learns jutsu other than shadow clones from the scroll but normally they kind of botch it up by having naruto learn 5 jutsus from it in an hour, also they have him learn stuff that should need a kekkei genkai that is not even found in konoha (example ice style ice dragon jutsu) and 90% of the time the jutsu he learns from it don't appear to meet the criteria to be forbidden jutsu and so have no real business in the scroll that is suppose to house most if not all the forbidden jutsu of the village. so this story needs to continue somehow weather you start writing it again, rewriting it, putting it up for adaption or making it a challenge. this story needs to go on
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 5/3
The return of the red death
Hell ya you should
Crazytiger999 chapter 4 . 2/27
Love the story idea could you either pick it back up, rewrite it, put it as up for adoption, or put it up as a challenge? Only asking cause I really like the idea of this story and don't want to have just rot to dust with the stories that stories that aren't even half as good as this one is.
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 2/16
You *will* continue.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/10
Damn, this story had so much potential. I really wish you hadn't abandoned it.
This is quite a nice fanfiction. I like the way you portrait the senju brothers and the fact that others will be revived. Will Shisui Uchiha be one of them? Please continue this fanfiction.
Steavatron chapter 4 . 1/31
This is good. Still liking this fic. I like how everything ties together and it's not just whatever the writer says goes without any reason. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Steavatron chapter 3 . 1/30
HAKA... Interesting name
Steavatron chapter 2 . 1/30
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more