Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
Steavatron chapter 4 . 1/31
This is good. Still liking this fic. I like how everything ties together and it's not just whatever the writer says goes without any reason. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Steavatron chapter 3 . 1/30
HAKA... Interesting name
Steavatron chapter 2 . 1/30
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more
Steavatron chapter 1 . 1/30
Like this a lot. well written and interesting. looking forward to more of the same.
KilluaGodspeed chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
man I hope you continue writing this fanfic
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
You know, I wonder when Hikari will finally try to see Hinata. Because I don't see she'll be happy by the clan's treatment of her daughter.
mdhunter111 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
TitanSteel chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
when are you going to update the story? please update soon.
KyuubiDragneel chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Anyone know of other stories where naruto gets the edo tensei?
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
This story kinda pisses me off that it is not been continued for 5 years now. Please continue this please.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
I'm quite impress... so far no flaws in your story and believable excuse for Naruto to keep the dead reanimation. I see you as a perfectionist.
3.5/5rating
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Please please please continue this story!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is freaking awesome.

The Forbidden Scroll (or was it the Scroll of Seals?) is probably the only place where the Edo Tensei is stored in Konoha. Or one of the very few at least. It's a scroll of Kinjutsu, what else would it contain? It's likely the single most valuable and dangerous scroll in Konoha, containing all the forbidden techniques they have developed, stolen, discovered or fought against.

Love this concept, can't wait to read more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Good point here about Naruto's morals. Great story, hope you continue it!
doubledamn chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I never watched the show, but this is how I like to 'hear' (you know how when you read, you sometimes hear their voices when they talking?), anyway, this is how I 'hear' the Kyuubi.

The speech patterns of Hugo Strange as portrayed in 'The Batman' cartoon (2004-2008) with a touch a 'Unsealed Ghostfreak''s rasp from the original Ben 10 show and a slight inflection from Tony Jay's (RIP) accent and deeper tones.