Reviews for Boutoku no Naruto
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 4/10
unexpectedly gud
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 4 . 1/26
yes you should continue this story
Fireshadow277 chapter 4 . 1/23
Cool
ItsAlexO chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Hey great story n all! But I would like 2 ask a question dats been bugging me. Why is it dat orochimaru never tried his soul transfer technique on an endo tensin
120991ln chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
continue
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I like it! Please add more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Awwww, man! Why did you stop!? With the new chapters you could make it a little more accurate (and not much needed at all!) while retaining this sweet story!
Aerhyce chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Update please!
This story's (concept, Edo Tensei-ist!Naruto are far, far too few) too damn awesome to describe, it would be too sad to let it to rot, for once that the 'power' that gains Naruto isn't a random bloodline, some Kyuubi-ish effects or worse, an random ability straight out from the author's non-canon ass, like laser eyes n' shit.
Mofaabsa chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This story has so much potential! I'm incredibly depressed that it's discontinued
CyberDragonEX chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
are you planning on updating this anytime soon? I want to see what happens next.
dakeyras chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Please continue the story! Following...

Seriously, I like what there is so far and I'd really appreciate it if you were to add more. I've favourited it already and am following it now.

By the way, there's a quote from this story on TVtropes, under the trope heading Enemy Mine (the enemy of my enemy is my friend), in the 'Fan Works' section. So basically, you're Internet famous! Kind of, at least...

Anyway, please write more.
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
is this gonna get revived?
narutofan'til'I'die chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This is a good story so far so please update soon ! _
CMVreud chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Yes, yes you should.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
As you already stopped writing in 2012, I really wonder how that discussion would have gone with the personal of the canon-Hokage.