Reviews for Happily Ever After
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww.
WorldSeeker chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
D'aww. The scene that never was...but toally should have been! Great job.
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
aww i liked it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww! So very, very cute!
maggie moody chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is one of my favorites. You did an excellent job with characterization. I like that you used "Eugene" rather than "Flynn," (as so many fanfics keep calling him "Flynn" after the ending). Great little story. Very cute.
SoonToBeActress chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww. I love happy endings.
spongetina013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was really cute!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE TANGLED! i saw it twice on christmas.

i want it on dvd too...these are gonna be a looong few months waitin for the dvd. that movie was MAGICAL! lol:D
Auraxi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww, I love tangled and eugene sooo much. :)
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is so adorable! I love it! Oh, and I also really love your disclaimer. Ha! I totally agree with you, on every part of it! I never thought it was possible to find an animated character attractive, but holy smokes, Flynn/Eugene is HAWT! :D Haha, ok, I'm done being a freak. For now. I hope this very long, very embarrassing review makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
omg! AHHH! FLYNNN! I MEAN EUGENE! OHMIGOSH! ! no words to descirbe the awesomeness of him and your beautiful fanfiction!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awww! This is wonderful!
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved it! I haven't seen Tangled yet, I will see it now that I have read this perfect story.I was always a fan of Rapunzel and I want to see this new twist to the story very ,I loved it and it couldn't get any better than it is now. :)
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 12/24/2010