Reviews for about parents
Kelsi chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
I know it's late but I'm so hooked with your story! Won't you please upload? Just a conclusion to it. So beautiful! You really make me happy.
cabotlove chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Please update! I want to know more! I need to know more!
~cabotlove

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
I love it chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Thieves great
threewordseightletters chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
great chapter! please update soon :)
JayxxGatt chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
sryyy forget to say this ... awhhhh there are having a boy so sweet :) and thx for mentiong me you rock :)) 3
JayxxGatt chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
love this chapter and story :)

plssss update soon :) 33
randomsmileyperson chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Awwwwwwwww...it's a boy! Wonder what his name will be? I love those cute family moments! They make me go "awwwww.." I suppose they're meant to though so...UPDATE!
mrpuppy chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Aww...Zoey is just so adorable! :D

Can't wait to read 'bout baby Cooper :D
Chloeand McKenzie chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
This was a really good chapter. I'm interested to see what happens with Sonny's pregnancy. Chad got his wish of having a boy!

The press definitely enjoy following Sonny/Chad around, so I wonder what stories will be told now that they know Sonny's pregnant.
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Oh Zoey is so cute! I loved the very ending with her 3rd list, very adorable! It's a boy yipee! Its so sweet how much Chad really wanted the oy but he kept thrpwing in there he would be happy with a girl,if it was, but you could definatley tell he wanted a boy! The interview was a really nice touch, oh and I thought it was kinda funny how Chad told Zoey she would never know what Sonny meant! He kinda went into over-protective ddd mode for a minute, but sometimes thats a good thing ;) Anyway, another great chapter and i can't wait to read the next! Please update soon :)

Oh and thnx for mentioning me in your A/N it makes me smile for some reason :)
x0xalexis8 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
awwww a baby boyyy
Wisconsin-girl19 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Aww that was so cute! With Zoey and the list, also I liked the whole Interview thing. Good chapter, update soon I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wisconsin-girl19 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
That was so cute at the end! Also Calulus? Wow had no idea 7 years olds studied that! Update soon!
tlkin2much chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
ahh Zoey is so adorable. UPDATE!1
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
YAY, Joewni are engaged! This chapter was really cute! It was definatley worth the wait! why does chocolate covered pickles sound so appealing to me right now? Maybe its cuz I love both chocolate and Pickles! Anyway, I love how Chad wants a son so badly and how its starting to effect Sonny as well, it is very cute! Chad sounds like an awsome husband, I wish the best guys weren't always fictitious! Oh well! I do think this matter of the babies sex could become very interesting if they find out it isn't a boy. But I don't know what you are going to do with that part of the story, if it is like the rest of it I know it will be very good and enjoyable to read :) Thank you for writting this story, I can't wait for you to update :) :)

Oh yah, what was Zoey saying about Calculus at the end? I'm fairly certain a little kid wouldn't have calculus, or even know what Calculus was, so not sure what that meant. Hmmmmm