Reviews for Slayers: Fallen Stars
One percent chapter 32 . 2/14
I like the aunt. She has that wise and a bit motherly vibe around her. Nice touch.
I was surprised by the audacity of the dragoness who broke off with Torrin.
However, I see no reason for him to turn into such a drangonizer.

I wonder how Filia will react upon hearing that juicy part of his story in detail. Because I am sure she will... won't she?
One percent chapter 31 . 2/12
Despite not having any main character, this chapter was absolutely good!
I liked all the details about the dragon society, your imagination is simply wonderful!

And let's be frank, I've been dying to know Torrin's story and what really happened to him.
It's such a surprise to see him to respectful with the rules and so hesistant in taking the next step in the relationship. Poor thing, how could he have gone wrong?
One percent chapter 30 . 2/12
I loved it!
The Xellos/Filia shipper in me has been well fed with this chapter!
I like the fact she doesn't actually give in but I bet Xellos is surprising her right now.
She might start to doubt her previous assumptions about the two shady men of her life xD
One percent chapter 29 . 2/12
I guess Aldrich is suffering from a bit of cognitive dissonance when it comes to Alyssa. Even though he has all the pieces of the puzzle between his hands, he simply cannot imagine his feared nemesis doing nothing, going around making friend and getting infatuated. Of course, the image he has is certainly that of a terrible foe looking for him and gathering data and most likely allies too. xD

Strange how I like reading about Aldrich and Alyssa.
One percent chapter 28 . 2/10
Wow. I can't believe there are some people who would say on TV that victims of natural catastrophies deserved that fate :o

I agree with people who say that humans should be a bit more responsible overall. However, saying that people you know nothing about deserved to die is horrible and very inhuman.

Indeed, it's always some way to brainwash people through fear. Good thing there are people like you who think it's ridiculous.
One percent chapter 27 . 2/10
Thank you Amelia! Thank you for saving the day!
Everytime there's a scene between Torrin and Filia, it gets hotter and I start bitting my nail whishing it won't go any further (certainly like Xellos)

I wonder what Xellos understood about the pendant. I was indeed wondering why it didn't work on him. Is it a matter of power or is it because Filia didn't want him gone?
One percent chapter 26 . 2/9
The silent treatment. What a horrible thing .
Sounds definitely like Zelgadis to overthink everything. And poor Amelia didn't know where to put herself. But I am glad they got along again in the end, they deserve to be happy!
Hunter will certainly not appreciate that.
Nor will poor plushy-san! *feels for the little guy*

Can't wait for Torrin to go on his journey. *grins* that will be the perfect opportunity for someone else to show what he's made of!
One percent chapter 25 . 2/9
Strange how Hunter's feelings seem so pure, and yet he behaves like a *** with the one he loves. I find that quite ironical.

As for poor Alyssa, I wish someone would kick some sense into her. Unfortunately, not many people are experienced around her.
One percent chapter 24 . 2/7
I've got a strange vision right now... no one can emotionally harm Gourry! :o
I suddenly wish I were him! Oh God, what did you do to my brain xD
One percent chapter 23 . 2/7
With everything that's happening around her, Filia will soon have white hair
I wonder when it will klick in dark star mind the nature of what he desired in Alyssa!

Also great action between Zel and Alyssa. The plushy's jealousy is a great bonus! I love how you don't forget these little details!

Great job!
One percent chapter 22 . 2/7
Smart Xellos it's fortunate they have him around
However, I wonder if Alyssa is falling in love with her enemy because of his tactics or because of their past history. I wonder

Xellos might show up only on occasions, but when he does, he definitely steals the show! :D
One percent chapter 21 . 2/7
*breaths a sigh of relief* Oh God, I thought some dragon ... action... was going to happen, but I am pleased to have been mistaken! *pleased being an understatement*

Zelgadis, like always, seems to be the one who's wise! Good thing he didn't get too angry at Amelia. She is too naive for her own good!
One percent chapter 20 . 2/7
I can see it's advancing quickly now!
The little conversation between Sherra and Xellos was very informative!

I wonder if Filia recognized Aldrich for sure. If she didn't, he certainly will recognize her.
Sounds like trouble is near!

Btw, I don't say that enough, but your writing is awesome. You have a good mastery of pace and characters. I'm reading with delight! (it just seems like you write Jean's name Sean a bit often in here )
One percent chapter 18 . 2/7
Yes! Xellos shows up again to wreack havoc!
There is no way Filia can tell Torrin the secret without breaking their relationship. He will certainly consider how own secrets to be less grave than hers.
However, I wonder what his real intentions are. is the dragon really what he seems to be?
One percent chapter 16 . 2/7
He doesn't know! That's a big surprise! it makes this whole thing even more interesting!
And I guess he discarded what she said because in his mind, she's already a simple "puppet" and nothing more! how funny! how logical!

Poor Pokota