Reviews for Odds and Ends
SCullen13 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Sweet , melted me 3
SCullen13 chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
OMG! After the one about the kitten(chp. 2) this is my fav! Haha I love the end! My favorite though is :

"Alice was going through her hippie stage…wanted some place to sit around and sing cumbaya and all that. Thank heavens she's redecorated since – if it was still all lava lamps and bean bags, I think I'd have to set fire to the place."
SCullen13 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
3 Loved it! I am so glad I found your story , I am always looking for a good one-shot and this was perfect and the best of both worlds ;)
SCullen13 chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoyed this in particular! I love little shots about Alic and Bella , but NOT as lovers.
SCullen13 chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I loved this! I kind of kept getting confused on whoms POV it was from though , oh well. Really sweet :)
SCullen13 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I love little one-shots about Mom and Dad , wish it was a bit longer though
SCullen13 chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Even though it was short(pity , that) I really loved this small one about Emmett
SCullen13 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Oh my LORD! These are so going to kill me!
SCullen13 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I wish that was what really happend!
SCullen13 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Wow! I was totally not expecting this! Mmmmmm
SCullen13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Wow! haha I loved this!
SCullen13 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Wow. Yummy.
SCullen13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Oh my gosh! I love little stories like this! Love LOVE the little kittens name! HAHA! My fav part though is the part where Bella says she was getting a little jealous of the cat and Edward. LMAO!
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very good! This one was so moving! I got chill bumps at the end! Going to read more now ;)
betsmecullen chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
No. Never annoyed. I've developed a lot of patience over the years before Twilight happened. RL happens. Update when you are able to. Update, that is.

My mother (and father) instilled the fear of God in me when I was young to NOT do anything remotely close to this with any guy. Wish I wouldn't have been so straightlaced. I can imagine doing this with my boyfriend (now husband of 32 years) and more.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I get excited whenever I see an update in my inbox from you. Everyone wants to know why I shriek and fistpump! lol Keep your chin up!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »