Reviews for Hope and Roses
the starrose chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
It was really good! I loved Elemental and I really like this. Can you write a one shot of how Alice and Jasper imprint? I think it would be quite interesting.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww, Emmett is such a sweetie. Enjoyed the back story of the rose and his "crush" on young Rose.
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love this side story about Emmett and Rose. OMG Emmett is so gallant, sweet, charming & romantic. He just makes my heart swell.

So adorable the way he reacted with his mom. Such a big teddy bear. And then when he finally imprinted with Rose he calmed her fears and concerns. Such a gentleman.

I think I may be running out of adjectives to describe your writings. *giggles* I'll just keep it simple, I love them.

I can never say thank you enough.

Rhonda (B-Fan) xoxo
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwwww...that was so sweet. Thank you for writing and sharing.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love your Emmett! Thanks for sharing this with us;)
BixieR chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Naw...! I really liked it! SInce I've read elemental I was a bit afraid the imprinting would feel exactly the same, but I'm gad you described it in another way. It made this oneshot very worth reading!
fancynancy2007 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I'm so glad you mentioned this in your author's note. It was very sweet.
Annie's words chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this! wonderful Em clip!
mcamastow chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very very sweet.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed this look at Emmett. You made him such a caring man. I loved his relationship with his mother. Em's mom knew he would be imprinting that day...she just knew. I liked hearing about his first birthday and when he first started seeing Rose as more than just a friend. It's a difficult situation to like someone and not know you will imprint with them or not. His reservation and then his anxiety at what it would mean today that Rose was turning eighteen. Would she bond with him, Garrett or someone else. Yeah...Emmett would never hurt Rose. Enjoyed so much! Thank you for writing.
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Particularly enjoyed the touching mother-son moment here.
kms1979 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was so, so great. Thank you!
tcrew chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my. That was sweet!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome outtake. Love it.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sweet. A McCartolada tree - if only!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »