Reviews for Hope and Roses
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwwww...that was so sweet. Thank you for writing and sharing.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love your Emmett! Thanks for sharing this with us;)
BixieR chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Naw...! I really liked it! SInce I've read elemental I was a bit afraid the imprinting would feel exactly the same, but I'm gad you described it in another way. It made this oneshot very worth reading!
fancynancy2007 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I'm so glad you mentioned this in your author's note. It was very sweet.
Annie's words chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this! wonderful Em clip!
mcamastow chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very very sweet.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed this look at Emmett. You made him such a caring man. I loved his relationship with his mother. Em's mom knew he would be imprinting that day...she just knew. I liked hearing about his first birthday and when he first started seeing Rose as more than just a friend. It's a difficult situation to like someone and not know you will imprint with them or not. His reservation and then his anxiety at what it would mean today that Rose was turning eighteen. Would she bond with him, Garrett or someone else. Yeah...Emmett would never hurt Rose. Enjoyed so much! Thank you for writing.
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Particularly enjoyed the touching mother-son moment here.
kms1979 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was so, so great. Thank you!
tcrew chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my. That was sweet!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome outtake. Love it.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sweet. A McCartolada tree - if only!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww..this is a really cute chapter! i love emmett!
dweissa chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
waaaa!fade to black at the end!luuurve it still...rose was a lot sweeter here...or is it because it's through em's pov?more o/s please!
markedtwipotter chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Amazing one-shot! I can't wait to read the next chapter of Elemental! I hope you update the story soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »