Reviews for Hope and Roses
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So this was imprinting done right. They already had a friendship, they understood what was happening, Em was loving and sweet with Rose. This was lovely. It makes my heart go out to Bella and Edward for the way their imprinting was done with fear, pain, and unhappiness. So sad.
JustAGirl101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
too cute love it!
TheWhitePen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was much different from the way you described Bella & Edward's experience. Great story.
Rachelohplz chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is kinda amazing and makes me want to go re read elemental... Haha update that soon I love it! :) happy new year !
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Lovely to see an imprinting which was hopefully anticipated unfold. Emmett cautious and nervous hope was very cute.
ocealyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm soooo glad you made this outtake! :D :D :D
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Beautiful. I love how you set up Emmett's backstory, providing insight into his Earth power but also the depth of his feelings for Rose. I appreciate this glimpse of what an imprint can and should be, between two who know and care for each other.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I've always loved your version Emmett & Rose, and to see how they became mates with all the nervousness and anticipation was so sweet. It was good to see a 'normal' imprint from the prospective of those that are not only prepared for it from an early age but ready to embrace it, and definitely helps with seeing both Edward and Bella's views pre and post their imprint. Really well written. Thanks to HMonster for her gentle persuasion to get you to write this os and the ladies running the 30 Days of Emmett series.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very nice... love this little oneshot. Glad to see how Em and Rose had their moment.
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Thanks for Rose and Em's story. Greatly appreciated!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hey hon! This was fantastic. As hard as it was for Bella, it was nice to see the POV of a couple who knew what to expect and were able to grow up fully being ready, even anticipating it.

How cute was Emmett? His nervousness, then elation, over becoming Rose's mate was so well written. You've really shown how the teenagers in the coven would be different than normal, knowing they would imprint would definitely cool their jets while dating. It explains Edward's treatment of Bella even more, making it seem more like a cultural thing Bella didn't understand rather than a snobbish thing that only Edward did.

Hmm, same-sex imprinting? I do hope that only happened for those that had that tendency. Imagine if you were straight and that happened? That would totally suck.

Loved it hon! xoxo!
pf3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Your writing is beautiful as always and this was a sweet chapter, but I really wanted a new main Elemental chapter. We've been left hanging with Bella and Edward for what feels like forever. I need their happy ending! Please update soon.
missdaine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lovely just lovely :)
shellwrx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Amazing side-shot! I love Elemental Emmett. Interesting to read about an imprinting that happened a bit more traditionally in the coven. Thanks BB!
CarlisleandEsme chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was awesome!

Maybe you could do a carlisle and Esme one?

Lol! u don't have to! That's just me being obsessive!

Hope you update elemental soon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »