Reviews for Hope and Roses
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww..this is a really cute chapter! i love emmett!
dweissa chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
waaaa!fade to black at the end!luuurve it still...rose was a lot sweeter here...or is it because it's through em's pov?more o/s please!
markedtwipotter chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Amazing one-shot! I can't wait to read the next chapter of Elemental! I hope you update the story soon.
Miss Rizz chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
aww so sweet

plz continue Elemental soon!

Will there be an Alice/Jasper side shot?
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ok...I LOVED this side-shot! So very sweet. Might be kind of fun to see how Alice and Jasper inprinting went down too.

Elemental is probably one of my favorite fan fics. Great writing and compelling story telling. I really am excitd to see where is goes next.

Thanks for sharing your stories!

D
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Loved it!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So this was imprinting done right. They already had a friendship, they understood what was happening, Em was loving and sweet with Rose. This was lovely. It makes my heart go out to Bella and Edward for the way their imprinting was done with fear, pain, and unhappiness. So sad.
JustAGirl101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
too cute love it!
TheWhitePen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was much different from the way you described Bella & Edward's experience. Great story.
Rachelohplz chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is kinda amazing and makes me want to go re read elemental... Haha update that soon I love it! :) happy new year !
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Lovely to see an imprinting which was hopefully anticipated unfold. Emmett cautious and nervous hope was very cute.
ocealyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm soooo glad you made this outtake! :D :D :D
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Beautiful. I love how you set up Emmett's backstory, providing insight into his Earth power but also the depth of his feelings for Rose. I appreciate this glimpse of what an imprint can and should be, between two who know and care for each other.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I've always loved your version Emmett & Rose, and to see how they became mates with all the nervousness and anticipation was so sweet. It was good to see a 'normal' imprint from the prospective of those that are not only prepared for it from an early age but ready to embrace it, and definitely helps with seeing both Edward and Bella's views pre and post their imprint. Really well written. Thanks to HMonster for her gentle persuasion to get you to write this os and the ladies running the 30 Days of Emmett series.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very nice... love this little oneshot. Glad to see how Em and Rose had their moment.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »