Reviews for Hope and Roses
missdaine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lovely just lovely :)
shellwrx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Amazing side-shot! I love Elemental Emmett. Interesting to read about an imprinting that happened a bit more traditionally in the coven. Thanks BB!
CarlisleandEsme chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was awesome!

Maybe you could do a carlisle and Esme one?

Lol! u don't have to! That's just me being obsessive!

Hope you update elemental soon!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Thank you for this outtake! Seeing it for 30 days of Emmett was certainly a happy surprise. I'm giddy they were able to talk you into it!
MssL chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was really good.. it was nice to see a softer side of both rose and em.

thanks!
Chicklette chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic side-shot! Thank you so much! :)
Balti K chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Good job with this. It's a nice look at what the imprinting can be when you're prepared for it. Emmett being all nervous is really sweet too.

Will you be updating the main story soon as well? I can't wait to see a new chapter.

Cheers, and Happy Holidays,

Balti K
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Well, thank you HMonster :). I love Elemental and I jumped in joy when I realized that this was an outtake :). It is always wonderful when we get some insight on secondary characters. Dare I hope that there might be an outtake on Alice and Jazz? :)

Emmet was so sweet with his present, and his mother is a gem. Rose was very lucky getting him :). Oh and description of Em stuffing his face and making "piggy noises" is the cutest thing ever and funniest lol.
loulou193 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was AWESOME ! Loved it, wish it didn't end haha
cdd12 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Beautiful, thank you.
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is fantastic! I'm so glad that you shared this with us. So nice to see an imprint like this. Loved it!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
so lovely
Rae1990 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I enjoyed this side shot. Showed us Emmett and Rose, how they were so comfortable with eachotehr even when they imprinted. So much different from Bella and Edward.

I hope Elemental will be updated soon, I'm kinda having withdrawal symptoms. Even though this have helped me. I', like a junkie for your story lol!

Rachel. x
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh bb, that was just so lovely and wonderful. My heart feels so big and happy right now! I truly adored this, and it was such a great companion to your story and your characters. Thanks for sharing this moment!
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hey there hun! Look whose not dead! 9Note the sarcasm cause I'm just as bad **winks**)

I loved it!