Reviews for Hope and Roses
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Thanks for Rose and Em's story. Greatly appreciated!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hey hon! This was fantastic. As hard as it was for Bella, it was nice to see the POV of a couple who knew what to expect and were able to grow up fully being ready, even anticipating it.

How cute was Emmett? His nervousness, then elation, over becoming Rose's mate was so well written. You've really shown how the teenagers in the coven would be different than normal, knowing they would imprint would definitely cool their jets while dating. It explains Edward's treatment of Bella even more, making it seem more like a cultural thing Bella didn't understand rather than a snobbish thing that only Edward did.

Hmm, same-sex imprinting? I do hope that only happened for those that had that tendency. Imagine if you were straight and that happened? That would totally suck.

Loved it hon! xoxo!
pf3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Your writing is beautiful as always and this was a sweet chapter, but I really wanted a new main Elemental chapter. We've been left hanging with Bella and Edward for what feels like forever. I need their happy ending! Please update soon.
missdaine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lovely just lovely :)
shellwrx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Amazing side-shot! I love Elemental Emmett. Interesting to read about an imprinting that happened a bit more traditionally in the coven. Thanks BB!
CarlisleandEsme chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was awesome!

Maybe you could do a carlisle and Esme one?

Lol! u don't have to! That's just me being obsessive!

Hope you update elemental soon!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Thank you for this outtake! Seeing it for 30 days of Emmett was certainly a happy surprise. I'm giddy they were able to talk you into it!
MssL chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was really good.. it was nice to see a softer side of both rose and em.

thanks!
Chicklette chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic side-shot! Thank you so much! :)
Balti K chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Good job with this. It's a nice look at what the imprinting can be when you're prepared for it. Emmett being all nervous is really sweet too.

Will you be updating the main story soon as well? I can't wait to see a new chapter.

Cheers, and Happy Holidays,

Balti K
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Well, thank you HMonster :). I love Elemental and I jumped in joy when I realized that this was an outtake :). It is always wonderful when we get some insight on secondary characters. Dare I hope that there might be an outtake on Alice and Jazz? :)

Emmet was so sweet with his present, and his mother is a gem. Rose was very lucky getting him :). Oh and description of Em stuffing his face and making "piggy noises" is the cutest thing ever and funniest lol.
loulou193 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was AWESOME ! Loved it, wish it didn't end haha
hijenks chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Beautiful, thank you.
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is fantastic! I'm so glad that you shared this with us. So nice to see an imprint like this. Loved it!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/25/2010