Reviews for Hope and Roses
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice story! It's nice to see a good and happy imprinting in action for a change ;-)
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
thanks for doin it and and I gootaa go thank HMONSTER and aprise her stalkerish habilities
star574 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hey, we'll take more Elemental any way we can get it. :)

I sure hope another Earth witch grabbed the flame rose bush and repotted it.
polyphany chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love it!
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
GAH! I LOVED this. So good. You know this is one of my favorite fics, so it's wonderful to have this side outtake. So good. It's so much easier when you know the person & already like them, as well as knowing what's going to happen. Such a contrast from Edward and bella's experience. Thank you for sharing! -mommyofboth
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really enjoyed this look inside Em's head and seeing the two of them imprint on each other. Excellent work and a wonderful Christmas read. :) Awesome job!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
To say that I love this side shot of Emmett was thoroughly enjoyed. I feel as if I have an even greater insight in your Emmett. Thank you, so much for taking the time to write and share it with us. A few of my thoughts:

1) I love your Emmett. I will say that over and over again. The relationship that he has with Esme, his mom, is so amazingly close. They obviously love each other, so much. The way you wrote them made me feel even closer to those characters. Esme loves her children. Absolutely loves her children and it shows. The bond she shares with each one of them is different but the love is the same. If at all possible, I have grown to love this Esme even more than before.

2) I also love how Emmett wanted to make Esme proud of his new creation and was disappointed by Esme's reaction. I bet money that Esme downplayed it a little because she didn't want to show any type of favor-ism. However, I loved how Rose talked to him and that he loved how that conversation went. It gave me an inclining that they both cared about each other but the fear of them not being mates is what kept them from going for it, which is understandable.

3) I also love how Emmett showed up for Rose's 18th birthday party. He was nice to the guests but he wanted to know if Rose was his mate and I loved how he showed no fear at finding her. He has such amazing courage. The mating of Rose and Emmett was instant. There was no doubt that they were mates and I loved that Carlisle was there for it. The actual mating was very beautiful. I loved how Emmett touched her and do I dare say made love to her. It was written beautifully.

Thank you, so much. I adore you. Thoroughly.
barburella chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was beautiful. Very emotional, which is something you don't see from Rose and Emmet very often.

And it's great to see the imprint of 2 people who don't essentially hate each other.

Now I'm hoping for an Elemental update very soon. I miss them.
susayq chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
geez Louise. I am totally an Emmett lover and just haven't gotten around to reading all the entries. This was so sweet. I'm so glad it was him for Rose, too. So very different than Edward and Bella ;)

I hope you have a very merry Christmas :)

~Susan
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
amazing ... )
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was not only a beautiful story of Emmett but as an outtake for Elemental it feeds us with what an imprint could be if one mate isn't terrified and running away, as well as if there is a relationship ahead of time there. Loved this.
sscana chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Thank you so much for this. I loved it. You did a great job with Emmetts pov. He wanted it to be Rose so much. He really loves her.
katmom chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Lovely!

Kathie
NessieFY chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really liked this side shot. i agree that it was nice to see a less angsty version of imprinting. Very sweet. I really liked the interaction between mother and son as well. A great viewpoint and I am so glad you decided to write it.
Daisyhel chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading that. It was sweet and such a different view of the imprinting we witnessed between Edward & Bella. So nice to see Emmett's pov. I have to say; raised eyebrow at the same-sex imrpinting. I wonder if we'll get to see anyone in the main story go through that. Would LMAO. Good work TB, now go put your feet up and sleep that cold off. Merry Christmas xx
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5