Reviews for After Somalia
Thespianpoet chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I really like how Gibbs still has Shannon's things. and how he had enough conditioner and stuff for Ziva to use. He doesn't strike me as the conditioning type, but I can imagine him asking Abby to have some ready at his place..that they were bringing Ziva home. All sorts of daydreams thanks to this fanfic. Well done!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was so good. It was both incredibly sweet and incredibly sad. I guess that's why you put it under 'hurt/comfort'... but yeah, it was kind of awesome. I especially loved the line 'Tony wondered when it was exactly they had all become family'.
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Please send us some more. Thanks.
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I liked it.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very nice- the double meanings behind the words were sweet.
VerySpecialAgentAshleigh chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Amazing, again. I can picture every movement happening in my head. When a writing piece does this, it means that this is one hell of a story. Thankyou!
Sinner51190 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My mission was to send a private message but it is down until tomorrow. I just want to tell you that I have read every single one of your Remnants of Somalia, and I have to say I am completely amazed. For those who are to continue to read this story, I urge you to continue, because it is a rollercoaster ride in every sense of the word and has you on the edge of your seat for ever single chapter. I have spent hours during my travels on the bus and train reading this story and hours in the evening before going to bed enjoying the story of two characters who more perfect for each other than almost any other television couple I've ever seen. This story and the amazing creativity by this exceptional author lays out what truly should have happened following Ziva's rescue which was led by Tony. Granted, I had a hard time picturing Tony being the way he is throughout this story (don't wanna give it away), but eventually I did. I want to thank the author for putting in the time that he/she did. I feel sad now that I am done reading. I want to say thank you for the exquisit work I was fortunate enough to read over the last few weeks. Keep writing, your very very good.

Sincerely,
Sinner51190
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I can only imagine the stonewall job Gibbs put up to get Vance to agree to Ziva coming home with him (and Tony), since I can't imagine him not wanting to get Ziva debriefed ASAP...but I hope Gibbs guilted him good!

;P

Some utterly heart-wrenching imagery but I'm glad Ziva is starting to realize again she's got family who will back her up against anything :D
First Step chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I definitely liked your beginning - and Im excited to read your following three stories!
Well, Im off reading then, thanks for writing and sharing ;)
Lily chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is amazing! Great story. I love the Tiva moments and the father figure Gibbs. GREAT!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was amazing! I LOVE IT!
OrtonsMistress chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this series! Thanks for showing a softer side of Tony. I find myself wanting to sit down and re-read the whole series again now that it's all finished. Great job on this, once again.

*amanda*
zivaamcdavid chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved it. So sad :(
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
My official re-read has begun! Great chapter!
and I'm sorry, but I find your author's note hilarious... "series of one shots." How'd that work out? lol
X87Illyria chapter 1 . 8/12/2012