Reviews for The ABCs of Mac and Dick
Bondopoulos chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I like it - it's different but well done!
M.M chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love this fic so much! It's so light and funny but still has heaps of depth and you're a great writer.
koikove chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I'm not a big fan of MaDi, but I like how they slowly became friends and eventually it evolved into something more.
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
OMG, this story was a really very enjoyable ride! I loved every minute as I read this. And your writing style is really refreshing, too. Anyway thank you very much, that you wrote and shared this ff with us readers. :D *favs*
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Oh this was a very entertaining chapter! Especially with the vegan and the kids kissing part. *lol* Ok, all your chapters are very entertaining, but I just had to say this none the less. ;D
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I really, really love that you put little LoVe parts in this story, too. :D
Anyway wonderful chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Again very lovely chapter! I really like how much stations of their life you describe and with all so sweet details. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Again meaningful and very lovely chapter. I really like your writing. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Very lovely chapter. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Again great chapter! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great first chapter! :D
kstrac75 chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I've read and retread this story and each time I love it more. You have such a beautiful way of detailing their relationship. For someone who doesn't ship Mac and Dick you sure wrote one hell of a story!
ELSchaaf chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Ok, so I know this is a MaDi thing but I totally love Logan here. I especially love:
But he was Logan Echolls. Enjoying the discomfort of others was the least of his character faults.

hehehe There's something about it that just makes me twitter.
TurquoiseDragonfly chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I'm gobsmacked at just how perfect this story is! ... the writing is amazing and I adore how you wove the fragments of their lives together! ... thanks heaps for writing it! I've had a blast reading it! x
lilika808 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
This was so good! I loved it. I admire the way you let the characters grow and develop. Also liked little bit of the LoVe there. Thank you for writing such great work.