Reviews for Secert Santa
XD
animegirl457 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
death is really pervy...
Angelusdeath chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I loved the story. I love how innocent Chorna is, its really cute. Loved your yaoi parts, they were pretty good. Great story.

Angelus Death
Wolf Melody chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
So. I was a little sad when I read it; it would have been so much better if you had taken the time to go through and check for grammar mistakes and typos. Also, you seem to have neglected use of the spacebar in places, especially after using quotation marks. That and the incorrect punctuation was a bit of a distraction; right at the beginning there were two sentences wrongly punctuated: a question without a question mark, and a statement written as if it were a question. But then, I'm a stickler for the small stuff like that. :P

I have to say, I am somewhat biased, because when it comes to Kidd/Chrona pairings I am strictly a fan of Chrona as a girl. And it's not that I have anything against yaoi; not at all! It's only that I am one hundred percent certain that Chrona is female. So unfortunately, I didn't even finish reading once I figured out Chrona was portrayed as a guy in this. It just doesn't work for me.

So maybe next time, do an extra spell check and manually go through your story before publishing and look for errors. Rereading helps a lot, trust me. Keep writing :)
THAORIGINALLOVELESS chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
PR33TY GUD STORY DIDN'T FINSH R3ADIN BUT ITS PR3TTY W3LL WRITINN!

M3RRY X-MAS TO U TOO LUV U BY3
dino kid chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
this was good! Really good! hope you can update soon.