Reviews for Kin
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
awwww TT now i just want to give that giant mech a big hug and a long cuddle session...
that was a really great story, the build up was great ...and so was optimus reasoning
i would say you captured his character almost perfectly, the ending gave me shivers Q_Q
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Whoah! I love how you wrote it, played it out! And the whole conversation between Optimus and Sam. I really loved how you ended it. So final and tragic
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
yeah jumps a bit but fairly easy to follow. very good piece with those conversational flashbacks and optimus' 'feelings'. the rant (its like the biggest paragraph in the entire thing) was a bit excessive...i got what you wre saying half way through which made the rest of it rather boring but other than that really enjoyed this thanks!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice. I liked it. Sam and Optimus did seem to have a close relationship. In the novel version of that movie Optimus showed a lot of faith in Sam and reiterated it after Sam resurrected him. Also, it pointed out that Sam is one of VERY few beings that can interact with Optimus like he does, arguing with him with no hesitation.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Incredible, perhaps even beyond incredible. I'm simply stunned by the dialogue. Great work!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was an interesting fic. I liked how you described Optimus's thoughts as he died and other thoughts he had. The conversation between Sam and Optimus was awesome! Great job!
steelneena chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Pardon the language, but, Fuck, that was intense. Seriously intense. I loved it.
ScatteredDreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is.. wow. You really had me thinking 's just the right amount of angst. I like how you get into Optimus's head;it is a simply beautiful fic. You portray the characters perfectly. In the movie, I never really thought about how he would feel about his brother dying. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this fic has found a special place in my heart and to keep writing! Don't stop, no matter what anyone tells you. Very, very good job. Thanks, Kibble.
ApatiaVirtaus chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You cannot imagine how much I enjoyed this story. Optimus inner turmoil is heartbreaking and so understandable. I love it, love your use of words, phrases so beautifully written. The thoughts and arguments? They all made sense and just fit together. Kudos :)
nightblazer217 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Good God in heaven, one of the most amazing and poignant things I swear i've ever read...Seriously. Words are beyond me.
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Beautiful fic.
Inashi Silverfang chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. This was really good. I liked it alot Kibble. Great job-as usual. No matter what you write- It just always has that style that says, "Kibble Beast wrote this!" Whether Crack or Angst, You know what you're doing. Great job!

Inashi Silverfang.
Polish chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Sniff! oh man! -cries- ok, ok, yeah I get it! oh man! this rules! I wish it was in teh movie! I mean a heart to heart is DEFINETLY what Optimus needed, his brother is dead, and well he's suffering, he needs to well be killed to end his suffering. A mercy kill, optimus has to do a mercy kill, megatron is insane, and the only way out is to end his suffering, I mean helped start a conflict that basically killed his entire race!

Love ya work! please update the edge of reason and what the bots thought of rotf!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was... unbelievable (in a good way) XD
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You did a fantastic job on this. How badly torn Optimus is over his conection with his brother and with Sam.