Reviews for Reliving What They Never Knew
gobbledegook chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
Hey there, remember me?

The girl who use to review? Right firstly I want to apologise, I've just sorta dissapeared of the world of FF, exams and stuff and I dunno FF just doesn't entertain me as it use to, but recently I've been coming back so we'll se how it goes. :)

Anyhow I finished of course, and it was very good as usual I think your story line is awesome, I just love how Harry and the rest can experience life when their parents were alive.

I think this last chapter was a very suitable ending for the story, I kinda cringed at the A/N...yeah sorry again. :)

Anyhow my best wishes, hope you do great with the sequel and my only advice would be maybe just to re-read your chapters before you publish them so you don't mis-spell words. :D

~max~
Standtallandfree chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Love the idea, can't wait to finish reading :)
RedOak chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Yay! Hooray for colourful paint! Can't wait to see what happens next!
jeremiah123 chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
veryyy good!

i loved it!
jade2nightwing chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
That was a good ending to a great story
jeremiah123 chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Verry good :)))
Tempus neminem manet chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
I LOVE this fic! I don't think there are words that describe the pure and unadulterated awesomeness that is this story. It usurps all those who defy it and then rubs it's victory into their faces! However, this is just my opinion but I believe that there should be just a tad bit more mother/son bonding between Harry and Lily as her motherly instincts kick in, but hey, that's just me.

Keep up the good work!
jade2nightwing chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
That was petty good. Hate to see this go but I will read the follow up. So will they be going back in the last chapter
Department of Mysteries chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
OMG OMG OMG

WHAT IS HAPPENING!
RedOak chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
Great cept I H8 THE FUTURE! It's depressing :( It was 32 degrees, in IRELAND today! So I'm pretty elated, I don't need depressing stuff, please don't! :(
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
I swear to God, if that's what I think it is, I'm going to kill you!
jade2nightwing chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
U suck. Lol so I take it that the time Harry and the others come from is changing. Ples up date soon
jeremiah123 chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
I love it!
arogus98 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Do you know that the never actually called Hermione "Mione" in the books? It's just something that people use in fanfics. Ginny being there is completely unexplained and the writing seems pretty rushed. Sorry but I'm not gonna keep reading. Good luck on your future writing.
OMG-Bannana chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
I have a feeling they are back in the future...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »